For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Post Count

For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Stop making them to where only the top can get them. Energy requirements keep raising yet we have no energy regen boost. Place them in prestige, please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wish there was a like button :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pidgeot is there anything you dont moan about

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Pidgeot is there anything you dont moan about

I am sure he does not moan when you are not trolling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please make them harder to achieve next time. Hate it when everybody gets them!

Post Count
    This is a joke right? 50k energy for Indy masters and 500k energy for faction masters is unobtainable? What are you smoking? That's cheap, sorry it ain't free but that's a pretty darn low price.

not even 500 gold to finish on my account.
    TKM - OFFICER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All top 50 teams should get one in WD.
    This last FLTQ was 50k individual, that was only 15 energy packs if your active

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    DO NOT MAKE ENERGY REGEN EASY TO GET !!! If you can't get to the Lvl where you can earn it you sure as hell don't deserve it spend cash and reap rewards or even cheat with the gold video glitch ( witch I don't condone ) or quit whining about it

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    DO NOT MAKE ENERGY REGEN EASY TO GET !!! If you can't get to the Lvl where you can earn it you sure as hell don't deserve it spend cash and reap rewards or even cheat with the gold video glitch ( witch I don't condone ) or quit whining about it
    Agree, please do not make energy regen easy to get...................because I need it to be only achievable to the top 25 factions (1,500 players if all factions full)

that way

1- all FLTQ/LTQ will continue to be high energy oriented, tailored so that the top 25 need to keep spending gold to complete them
    2- Energy for LTQ will continue to increase exponentially compared to energy bonus given, to ensure top ranks keep spending
    3- the rest of the MW community, LTQ by LTQ, cycle by cycle..........will slowly participate less and less on such events due to eventually not able to finish even the "prestige" mode without using at least a vault of gold (almost nobody does begginers or normal modes anymore since they do not have bonuses)
    4-............finally in due time...........we all will get to "win" the game and start enjoying real life again (at this rate I am hoping for this to come to reality for next summer, so we can all enjoy the sun)

So please............Keep increasing the energy needed to complete LTQ.........HELL, please make the beginners use 9k energy, Normal mode use the energy needed for Prestige (usually 21k), and prestige be 50k energy..........and for masters a whooping 75k to 90k.....................this way they will continue to be "challenging" for all players at all levels...and for speed mode, reduce the time needed by 25%...................making us very very very very happy having something to look forward...........................(that nice sunny summer coming in a few months)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Agree, please do not make energy regen easy to get...................because I need it to be only achievable to the top 25 factions (1,500 players if all factions full)

that way

1- all FLTQ/LTQ will continue to be high energy oriented, tailored so that the top 25 need to keep spending gold to complete them
    2- Energy for LTQ will continue to increase exponentially compared to energy bonus given, to ensure top ranks keep spending
    3- the rest of the MW community, LTQ by LTQ, cycle by cycle..........will slowly participate less and less on such events due to eventually not able to finish even the "prestige" mode without using at least a vault of gold (almost nobody does begginers or normal modes anymore since they do not have bonuses)
    4-............finally in due time...........we all will get to "win" the game and start enjoying real life again (at this rate I am hoping for this to come to reality for next summer, so we can all enjoy the sun)

So please............Keep increasing the energy needed to complete LTQ.........HELL, please make the beginners use 9k energy, Normal mode use the energy needed for Prestige (usually 21k), and prestige be 50k energy..........and for masters a whooping 75k to 90k.....................this way they will continue to be "challenging" for all players at all levels...and for speed mode, reduce the time needed by 25%...................making us very very very very happy having something to look forward...........................(that nice sunny summer coming in a few months)
    Why you even bother? You need a summer to enjoy life? Just quit now and you feel better, I promise! And we don't need to read your pathetic try of sarcasm.
    Last edited by Somebody; 01-10-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Why you even bother? You need a summer to enjoy life? Just quit now and you feel better, I promise! And we don't need to read your pathetic try of sarcasm.
    Buah, buah, you are a meanie

I do enjoy life everyday, just spend a bit time in the forum to read excellent comments such as yours and learn

Now back to collect my buildings and enjoy a movie
    Last edited by truthteller; 01-10-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think an energy regen boost would help, the energy requirements for all the events would just be increased to cancel it out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    I don't think an energy regen boost would help, the energy requirements for all the events would just be increased to cancel it out.
    That's exactly the point, thx Pharoah!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thinking about dropping $200 to buy gold.
    What do I win if I place high in the overall results?
    Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back?

This is all new to me.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Thinking about dropping $200 to buy gold.
    What do I win if I place high in the overall results?
    You win nothing. But Gree will let you use pixels that others that place below you probably will not be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back? This is all new to me.
    Definitely not.