For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    If you know anything about how I play this game, you'll know I put in a lot of work in each event. Problem is with these LTQs, the bulk of players have little or no energy regen. The only energy regen I have is the +1 from the Nuclear Soldier. We dont know what is coming, as I spent my money for the -15% Building Upgrade Time boost. Things would have been better. I can understand GREE increasing the health of Epic Boss each cycle with the net gain on stats each cycle. That would be a justified increase if 70+% of the players had large gain but with 70+% of the players having poor or no energy regen and still increase the energy required for each LTQ, then you have a problem.

I know the nature of free to play games but this is doing it wrong. I can play Clash of Clans for free but would give them money for making a balanced game. I can play Candy Crush Saga for free, and do but I like the game would would give them money for making a fun game. I also play Plants vs Zombies 2 for free. Its a good game so I'll buy gems for newer plants because it increases the fun of the game. You cant do that in modern war. I save what I can but all events take what I saved. We also have no idea what is going to be released. Most games that have a forum have things like change logs, known bugs and glitches, what new content is being released and what event cycles are coming and prizes in it. All stuff like that here on the forum is player made, which is wrong. We should not have the TheDaminal telling players what LTQ and levels to play in. He goes out of his way, spends his money and gold to get us the information that the dev team should give us before the event starts. All games do this and a game that is free to play should be more than willing to do what the players want. We voice what we want to see and what we dont want. We dont want these pointless temp boost, yet they still give them.

I play this game smart. I keep my cost very low and spend what is needed to get boost but with these back to back LTQs, you can't plan. Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.
    I'm as frustrated as you with this game, but can't fully agree with your line of thinking. I have a free mini account that actually finished both prestige and masters - and got both wrappers. How? I stared down the 24x3 event and came to the conclusion that the wrapper wasn't worth spending the energy I had saved up. This is only the second time that I went after an event - the other being the 3% health increase or whatever that was converted into health regen. All the others, I had saved for a rainy day as I figured that once in a blue moon, gree would do an event where it would be a no brainier. Unfortunately, the building time reduction was NOT a no brainier. In fact, unless you could do it for free (which I did wi my main account), made no sense to spend gold on - unless your account can't finish an LTB upgrade to ten within the time allowed. For many, we can justbarely finish in time, so it isn't needed. This game is all about trade offs, and that 24x3 building time reduction prize wasn't worth it.

And so you may ask whether I'm a leach that hoards and doesn't help the faction? No, I prestage every masters boss (helped a lot for the energy regen!) and as long as I'm awake, make sure I get my hit in. Same with prestige, but I often find that my team runs ahead of me while I'm asleep.

It's all about saving for a rainy day AND making the right choice of when to spend. As I noted above, have only completed two events total, which means I play for the team and then when I find that one boost that can't be passed up, I go for it.

Post Count
    If you know anything about how I play this game, you'll know I put in a lot of work in each event. Problem is with these LTQs, the bulk of players have little or no energy regen. The only energy regen I have is the +1 from the Nuclear Soldier. We dont know what is coming, as I spent my money for the -15% Building Upgrade Time boost. Things would have been better. I can understand GREE increasing the health of Epic Boss each cycle with the net gain on stats each cycle. That would be a justified increase if 70+% of the players had large gain but with 70+% of the players having poor or no energy regen and still increase the energy required for each LTQ, then you have a problem.

I know the nature of free to play games but this is doing it wrong. I can play Clash of Clans for free but would give them money for making a balanced game. I can play Candy Crush Saga for free, and do but I like the game would would give them money for making a fun game. I also play Plants vs Zombies 2 for free. Its a good game so I'll buy gems for newer plants because it increases the fun of the game. You cant do that in modern war. I save what I can but all events take what I saved. We also have no idea what is going to be released. Most games that have a forum have things like change logs, known bugs and glitches, what new content is being released and what event cycles are coming and prizes in it. All stuff like that here on the forum is player made, which is wrong. We should not have the TheDaminal telling players what LTQ and levels to play in. He goes out of his way, spends his money and gold to get us the information that the dev team should give us before the event starts. All games do this and a game that is free to play should be more than willing to do what the players want. We voice what we want to see and what we dont want. We dont want these pointless temp boost, yet they still give them.

I play this game smart. I keep my cost very low and spend what is needed to get boost but with these back to back LTQs, you can't plan. Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.

I'm not sure I see how getting the upgrade time reduction as a smart move. Right now there are 3 things to chase 1) all equipment possible 2) health regen 3) energy regen. Not particularly in that order. Anything else can be over looked. A smart player will get whatever boosts that can possibly save them direct money. My account regenerates 34k energy in 24hrs. And I'd have to say ltq energy requirements haven't really increased much in the last 2 or so months. On average it's 50k masters Indy per 24hrs regardless if it's a 3 day fltq, 3 day Indy ltq, 2 day fltq, 1 day fltq/ltq. There has been the odd one that was higher but not often. I save a lot more money now then I did 5 months ago when energy mods were only being handed out to t3 in wd. So although your theory of spend, spend, spend might be correct it actually does get better if you invest some cash smartly.

And it may not seem like I don't understand your wants, but I do. 5 months ago I was just like you +4 every 53 seconds only energy mod from the glitched epic boss. I made my choice then and I now see huge returns.

The point is if you want mods that save you money you gotta spend some more money.
    TKM - OFFICER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's all fun and games until you spend money, then shiat gets real.
    Lucky for me I'm a free player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep I did the same. Face it pidgeot gree will never put such an important bonus in prestige where most faction would get it without spending anything. The whole point of even offering it in the masters event(where more than the top 25 could get it) was to make you spend some gold, if you were smart and did what Stumps and I did you wouldn't be complaining and get it for free. But you chose the building upgrade over energy regen and now complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    i got it and did not spend a cent. Its called a strategy. I saved all my energy packs waiting for a decent prize like energy or health regen. I did the same with video gold and when the LTBs where released, i had enough saved.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    No one is asking for a mercedes to be sold at k mart prices. This is like comparing a apple to earth. A Mercedes is a car. Guess what, I can buy other cars, whether it be from the many different dealerships or second hand, without the payments. This is +1 energy. There are no other options for it. It was also asking a ENTIRE faction to come out 50 bucks a player, maybe more FOR A 24 HOUR FLTQ. Where is the disconnect here???
    dude my faction did it and half of prestige in 4 hours with a minimal expenditure of SOME (as in maybe 5) players spent 20 bucks.. your math is so far off it is hilarious.. and as for top 25 teams only my team that did it that fast top 250 til this war and we got 138 this war.. so yeah you are way off base.... maybe you should try getting into a team above the top 2000 so you have a shot
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 01-12-2015 at 12:05 PM. Reason: add fact

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    dude my faction did it and half of prestige in 4 hours with a minimal expenditure of SOME (as in maybe 5) players spent 20 bucks.. your math is so far off it is hilarious.. and as for top 25 teams only my team that did it that fast top 250 til this war and we got 138 this war.. so yeah you are way off base.... maybe you should try getting into a team above the top 2000 so you have a shot
    Im in a top 150 team.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im in a top 150 team.
    I think it was suggested before, maybe you need a better team? You might be 150 but it seems like you are the one that might be keeping it there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I think it was suggested before, maybe you need a better team? You might be 150 but it seems like you are the one that might be keeping it there.
    Im one of the best players on the team. You know nothing about how I play the same so dont speak on it as if you do. I simply want more players to have access to this boost to justify the increase.

Post Count
    Im one of the best players on the team. You know nothing about how I play the same so dont speak on it as if you do. I simply want more players to have access to this boost to justify the increase.
    Do you play defensively?
    Re read his comment I don't think you got what he was saying
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Do you play defensively?
    Re read his comment I don't think you got what he was saying
    I did. Its in 2 parts. The first one was I should be in a "better" team. Sounds like just spend more. The second part was that maybe Im the reason the team is 150 and not higher. That sounds pretty clear to me, unless Im missing something...

Post Count
    I did. Its in 2 parts. The first one was I should be in a "better" team. Sounds like just spend more. The second part was that maybe Im the reason the team is 150 and not higher. That sounds pretty clear to me, unless Im missing something...
    He meant maybe it's because of you your faction ranks as high as t150 and not much lower...I know, over your head.
    TKM - OFFICER

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you Mr. Llama and Jaded. I thought the words I used were small enough for him, but I guess not. Let me try again

Pidge, join a better team and spend LESS to get MORE.

Ps. By now, we all know how you play. You've flipped us all off and cried about it so many times now we probably know better than you do.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-12-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Thank you Mr. Llama and Jaded. I thought the words I used were small enough for him, but I guess not. Let me try again

Pidge, join a better team and spend LESS to get MORE.

Ps. By now, we all know how you play. You've flipped us all off and cried about it so many times now we probably know better than you do.
    You could be more clear since the way you wrote made you come off like a ******* but I think most consider you one by now. I'm trying to make the game better for all players but elitist like you don't want that.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 01-12-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    cảm ơn bạn, bài viết trên giúp tôi có kinh nghi
    vaobong mới nhất 2015 - cách vào bong88 nhanh nhất - link vao ibet888 không bị chặn

Post Count
    Saying your most likely the rockstar of your faction and it's working against you. You need to get others on board with your placement goals or find a better faction. Recently I needed some energy boosts so I teamed up with a sister faction in top 25 and got 2(normally top 250). Just needed to adjust my playing strategy didn't need to spend any more money.
    Last edited by Mr llama; 01-13-2015 at 12:46 AM.
    Have you loved your llama today?