Retiring players - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Retiring players

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We got the bump in Australia about a yr ago, I now don't know any Aussies who have spent since

Post Count
    A vault should be 10 15 bucks but as a company that is trying from the start to drain as much cash from people in the smallest amount of time what do you all expect. Everyone including me who has bought gold has fallen for a scam, sad but true
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    A vault should be 10 15 bucks but as a company that is trying from the start to drain as much cash from people in the smallest amount of time what do you all expect. Everyone including me who has bought gold has fallen for a scam, sad but true
    lol I agree after 68$ I never spent another penny, just invested my time, and that is showing a steady decline because Gree is killing the game

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    i think those in Europe are going to need to switch to droid and watch more movies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    SO with this new gold price hike Euro players are retiring and dropping like flys. Seems Gree don't care about it one bit. That itself says a lot and is infuriating. We need to stand up for our thousands of friends that are forced to quit the game. 150 dollars is too much for a vault. Why don't you guys give them a special price to maintain your thousands upon thousands of customers. Seems like a no Brainer but hey I've seen your customer support so no surprise. GREE step up and cater to your customers. I'm sure no one from us will mind if they pay less. Euro is a vary important part of your game and you will lose a lot doing nothing.
    no one will stand up..it wont matter if the price of gold is 250$ a vault will be plenty of addicts still draining accounts to buy fake gold lol..i been gold free now for last 8 months and couldnt have been better..i went thur the craze my self of spending tons of money each month hitting gold bonus..i would love to have that back knowing then what i know now but hey we win some we lose some right? live and learn
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha modern war is basically an android game now seems every benefit is in favour of those devices!!! Screw moder war anyway il be saving myself a **** ton of cash and my iPhone 6 will be on the market by Tomoz if Apple thinks it can screw us like this

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I have iOS and droid. So for the moment I can still purchase off the play store for a cheaper price. Possibly anyone who has a PC could install bluestacks, link their account and purchase cheaper. I think.
    Good luck with the proxy servers per the TOS. Avoiding price gouges is just as bad as hacking...same principle: getting more for less.

Gold has been overvalued since day one. Addicts will pay no matter the price. Jack it up another 1000% and you will still have the same revenues.

Taking screenshots.
    Not sure why you singled out my post when I wasn't talking about proxy servers..

Its not a breach of TOS.. I play on both platforms in the UK and I am choosing to pay via google and not apple. No proxies, no vpns. Completely legitimate. Gree made this possible once they released the ability to link game centre and play accounts.

I play on my iPad at home and S4 at work.. Thus I can make the purchase on the S4.. I'm sure google will eventually do the same thing but at the moment they haven't

Note. Bluestacks is just an application that allows you to play android games on a PC. Its works very similarly to a phone/tablet within your own region.
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-09-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    So, the exchange rate went up and the standard set price is in USD. How is that a fault on Gree?
    Your gold has always been overpriced for what you get... But....

A Euro player now pays equiv of $140 per vault. How is that right.

Also CoC has not increased its prices to players so i suggest you get your facts right. This is a GREE choice not apple to up the prices.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Your gold has always been overpriced for what you get... But....

A Euro player now pays equiv of $140 per vault. How is that right.

Also CoC has not increased its prices to players so i suggest you get your facts right. This is a GREE choice not apple to up the prices.
    Yes it has ::

Check out these threads for CoC

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...crease-on-gems
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ndriod-and-IOS
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...pple-in-Europe

Banned
    Post Count
    Just checked CoC again and still no increase.. Think the CoC thread was confused with Gree apps..

However if it is not GREE's fault and they have no control, how come they just reduced the price again... Hmmmmm

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would guess the wrong tier was applied to the price. Apple sets the tiers that devs can pick from.. A vault is equal to tier 60.. 2014 link - http://forecomm.mptw.fr/templates/PriceMatrix.html

Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-09-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe they decided to not pass on the increase rather the devs making a mistake.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    really? Give them a discount to stay around? what a joke. It's not Gree's fault. shut up and play the game. Hey gree i want a discount too to get cheaper gold. lol unbelievable

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    really? Give them a discount to stay around? what a joke. It's not Gree's fault. shut up and play the game. Hey gree i want a discount too to get cheaper gold. lol unbelievable
    Of course this is GREE's decision. Doh !!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    With the price being set in USD, I assume they would have to lower that cost to retain the Canada and Euro costs. I honestly can't see a business doing that.

This is very similar to why apple (and valve I think) stopped sales in Russia while the conversion was so volatile
    Actually, every business does that. Product prices in different markets are not set based on one region's price point times the currency exchange rate. That would apply if you are purchasing from the US store and having it shipped to the local market, but an international company offering their products direct to local markets will base the local price point on many factors relevant to the local market, not just the conditions in the company's origin market.

That's why U.S. sailors used to buy their stereo equipment in Japan when their ships would port there. The price difference was more than just taxes and exchange rate. It was supply and demand in that local region.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor