Retiring players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retiring players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Retiring players

SO with this new gold price hike Euro players are retiring and dropping like flys. Seems Gree don't care about it one bit. That itself says a lot and is infuriating. We need to stand up for our thousands of friends that are forced to quit the game. 150 dollars is too much for a vault. Why don't you guys give them a special price to maintain your thousands upon thousands of customers. Seems like a no Brainer but hey I've seen your customer support so no surprise. GREE step up and cater to your customers. I'm sure no one from us will mind if they pay less. Euro is a vary important part of your game and you will lose a lot doing nothing.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    So, the exchange rate went up and the standard set price is in USD. How is that a fault on Gree?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't blame gree did I. I am suggesting to find a way to keep thousands of people from quiting. Don't know about you but to me a business would not want to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. Just in my team alone there is over 10k dollars

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With the price being set in USD, I assume they would have to lower that cost to retain the Canada and Euro costs. I honestly can't see a business doing that.

This is very similar to why apple (and valve I think) stopped sales in Russia while the conversion was so volatile

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not sure exactly what the percentage is for us/euro ratio but I assume a good chunk is in fact euro or in that region. I can't see gree not doing anything at all. It would be nuts and probably kill a lot of there games. Don't see U.S making up the profit margin they stand to lose because of this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol no fault of grees at all about pricing. , but hey they do sales on gold every war or fl. gree also put the prices up themselves On top of apples. Raise , no more gold buying from me , was gonna buy a vault tomorrow too so i can get the rest of the ltbs , not now. Gree not getting anymore from me

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    With the price being set in USD, I assume they would have to lower that cost to retain the Canada and Euro costs. I honestly can't see a business doing that.

This is very similar to why apple (and valve I think) stopped sales in Russia while the conversion was so volatile
    Really? I can't see what business would risk losing an entire continents sales as opposed to a slight overall reduction in pricing. It might even, oh my gosh, BOOST overall revenue. Oh the horror!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    So, the exchange rate went up and the standard set price is in USD. How is that a fault on Gree?
    So when the US Dollar was down how come Apple didn't reflect that and adjust it. They only adjust it when the US gains strength. You as a business have to fight for your customers and take this frustration to Apple and fight for us.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have iOS and droid. So for the moment I can still purchase off the play store for a cheaper price. Possibly anyone who has a PC could install bluestacks, link their account and purchase cheaper. I think.
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-08-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    You are telling me the US dollar just jumped over 30% stronger then the Pound, Euro and Australian dollar overnight ? hmm please show me the link to that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Can you use VPN?

Is it possible to VPN your device to some US servers so you can buy US iTunes cards and use them in another country?

Not sure if this can or should be done??? Can someone clarify?
    Last edited by Rolinz; 01-08-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Rollinz prob be done thru proxy. but if doing it buy thru iceland. lol cheapest of all apparantely.

imo... buying virtual nothings is stupid... having a home real food and being able to help yourself and your families is more important than a cartoon trashtank or virtual nothings in a game.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-08-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This was just announced yesterday. Everyone is getting up in arms over a change BY Apple.

Although I'm not counting on gree to lower their prices for people overseas, what's to say gree won't?

Why don't you flood the Apple forums with these price increase comments?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I have iOS and droid. So for the moment I can still purchase off the play store for a cheaper price. Possibly anyone who has a PC could install bluestacks, link their account and purchase cheaper. I think.
    Good luck with the proxy servers per the TOS. Avoiding price gouges is just as bad as hacking...same principle: getting more for less.

Gold has been overvalued since day one. Addicts will pay no matter the price. Jack it up another 1000% and you will still have the same revenues.

Taking screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.