Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    im hvn signal problems trying to edit typos my browser doesnt scroll to the right so a lot of what i write is off screen and if i try edit the screen jumps all about. using android browser.

so typing here.

thank you for tip on how to reset i will try and find that and do that.someone else did say it might be cos my devoce using old android 2.3? i dont know.

but as said i dont get videos and some didnt pay gold and even now i installed abt ten apps off tapjoy and didnt get gold. i still hv these apps installed for 3 weeks.

it clearly said on tapjoy download and run and ive played them many times but still got no gold for them.

i wrote to tapjoy for each one they replied to all under 1 email saying i installed one app 2 years ago and got my 1 gold closed ticket.but they did not say anything even after further emails ive sent after.

i still play these games and i know ive never played them before the one they said i did was by igg a slot machine game. i cant remember what i tried 3 years or 2 years ago as most i try and delete i only keep what i play.

thank you for tip i will try that and see if videos then show up.
    The Advertising ID was introduced on version 2.3. So here's hoping

Post Count
    Dear GREE, the only thing we want to know is if it would be possible to put up a 40% sale for Canada and EU when it's a 20% sale in the US. If not, you will lose a lot of money and customers. There is not one non-American in my faction that is willing to pay these new prices, just saying...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    In other words Momocha, he's 12 years old and is taking his football home so you can't play! How dare you clean up the forum!
    So says what I'm guessing is the 8 year old that can't comprehend that locking every single thread discussing the topic is not cleaning things up.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i agree with ppl posting in various threads its up to the player to play how they want...either free or to pay their way.

but gree controls both either way.. ltqs fltqs are so high u need energy or gold to beat them.. and they reset sm pplpremapping which imo is wrong as i used to premap long before facs as it was away to mk cash off maps for upgrades. how each person plays should be down to each player not gree.as we allhv diff time zones diff times we can get on diff random factors like factions and who raids us and so on every game is unique to each player so we should be allowrd to play our own ways. and if sm ppl want to pay to get thru ltqs and some dont again theyre choice.

as for the off topic now of videos... i tried the reset still hv no videos on left button. turned off turned on no videos...reswt again..off on no videos went to tapjoy thrs videos for castle clash and 2 others they played ok and paid 1 gold each.

now no videos again lol.

so as for left button same as its been years and for tapjoy unknown if more videos will show later or if installing apps will now pay out or not.

but thank you for the help. maybe videos may show up later or in few days or something i dont know. bye.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i still thk there should be a fair way for all to get free gold.

either a get x amount of videos a day for every player.

then its up to the player if they choose to select to watch them that day. (or even 1 video per hour and u hv to come back after hour is also fair tho wld ps a lot of ppl off who wld rather watch several at once then free up the day).

and/or a building that pays gold even if its low like 1 bar per level per day so max 10 gold at level 10 a day.

thats fair.

and those who want to buy more gold for real should also all hv one price as for a fact they are not purchasing a real item.

its not real. it doesnt grow it doesnt come from farm land it doesnt need drivers or loaders or shipping costs etc.

its just virtual nothings. a bunch of numbers on a screen.

so it should be same price for all.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-09-2015 at 05:52 AM.

Banned
    Post Count

Gold Prices have been put back to original pre hike rates in Europe

Do they dont they have control over their pricing stucture...

The truth seems to be they do, as the gold price has been changed back...

Someone is telling "Porky Pies"..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I replied in another thread. please try to avoid opening even more threads.

Apple sets pricing tiers. see this link for the 2014 pricing tier matrix. Gree use tier 60 for vaults

http://forecomm.mptw.fr/templates/PriceMatrix.html

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a new debate on why GREE hiked the rates, after a storm of protest they put the price back.. Therefore this demonstrates that GREE have control of their pricing structure as we players suspected not apple.

apples rates are overheads! A cost of doing business on their site. They as you well know do not set GREE SELLING RATE..

That is the point of this thread.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

On iTunes connect. - Developer and Business access (which i longer have as i don't have time to dev), apple has a matrix as I posted above. Developers/business do pick straight out of that matrix..

Gree uses tier 60 for vaults which is $99 .. No what I can't says is if somehow the wrong tier was then applied when apple released the new matrix..

That would need someone from Gree to explain

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Do they dont they have control over their pricing stucture...

The truth seems to be they do, as the gold price has been changed back...

Someone is telling "Porky Pies"..

I don't know about the rest of Europe but the price in England is still £10 more than it was at £79.99 so no the prices haven't been put back to normal so please before making a thread like this collect all info first

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    I don't know about the rest of Europe but the price in England is still £10 more than it was at £79.99 so no the prices haven't been put back to normal so please before making a thread like this collect all info first

Maybe you need to refresh your app.. My UK rates are back as was.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Rather greedy to be honest stating that it's to do with tax,vat and currency changes
    No new tax increases here in the UK,for some years.
    Vat hasn't increased in the UK since around 2010/2011.
    Current currency fluctuations means that the UK price should have gone down as you get more $ to the£

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Price increases on a non-existent thing, amazing.
    Yeah, buy all of that marvelous "gold" you can acquire.
    What a steal, for SOMEONE. SHEESH.....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Prices in UK have not gone back to what they was pre the hike to £91.99 for a vault it was £69.99 it is now £79.99 and the other options are also higher
    Ice Cold Beer & Hot Broads ICB
    Faction Code 862-371-807

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal7691 View Post
    Prices in UK have not gone back to what they was pre the hike to £91.99 for a vault it was £69.99 it is now £79.99 and the other options are also higher
    Yep now a different rate again to just now. Thanks for correcting me.

Still strange how its beyond GREE's control when this is now the 4th rate for gold in 24hrs...£69.99 to £91.99 to free (yes no price) to £69.99 to £79.99.
    Not that it really matters as most of us are gold free now.

But as said at the begining its about trust and honesty and once again GREE say they have no control then they do.....