Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm right by the border as well but I'd be damned if I'm gonna buy gold while in the states and thinking i'm getting a deal. It's a joke anymore..lol
    Why don't you Dew Nuttin about it then

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Why don't you Dew Nuttin about it then
    and what do you think I'm doing? LOL go get your panties unbunched and you'll feel better

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Dude give your head a shake!!
    LMAO!! i was thinking same thing after reading his first post! seriously gonna drive across the border to buy some fake virtual gold
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gold on Android in the UK is still at £63 versus £91 on IOS. Plus a 4 hour 20% off sale on now for me

Post Count
    In UK at todays exchange rate vault costs $139 (£92) so thank you Apple / Gree for making it a simple choice
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Uk has gone down to 79.99 for me now..lol, still an easy choice though

Post Count
    yep vault costs $120.97 (£79.99) so still a simple choice, even Black Friday, will not make me buy more and after doing load of Tapjoy tasks and getting nothing at all (even response to support.......doesnt that sound familiar!
    Must admit Adam on CS linked all my different MW games on different Game centre id's to just one so credit where its due :-)
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    £63 on android

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    imo if ppl can save on things it makes sense to do so. not everyone is rich. every cent counts.

so if someone goes accross the border and saves loads thats good for them and still stores etc get theyre chunk. its no different to ppl on vacation.

i dont buy gold i dont ever purchase anything online as i got ripped off years ago on a popular e auction site cough bay so never buy online and sure am not buying virtual im not rich i barely get to fkn eat.

but after reading so many threads here and posts elsewhr i do wonder what happens if a player is on vacation and they want to buy gold?

if an American is on vacation in Canada or Europe would they have to pay Euro or Canadian prices like the would for regular store shopping or cos its online wld it just go thru as a USA purchase?

as i dont shop for anything online and i also dont vacation i dont know the answer but ppl on chat say if they go EU they wont be buying gold while thr due to higher prices.

but would it be higher if they are using their usa device abroad?

unknown....

i think if a company is a national or international company prices for all items should be the same.

in my country i could shop at a store in x town or go 1-3 km to next town to same stores and pay less.

that i think is wrong just because areas are different the stores ie walmart . cosco. 7-11 or whatever should be the same prices.

(just using store names most ppl may hv heard of these stores are just names it does not mean i shop thr. some stores dont even exist in some places).

anyways i know diff countries do things differebtly. but if ur an online company surely its only fair to make all prices the same globally?

Gree is Japanese but uses USA pricing.??..and i think someone said usa is the main set price which has not changed?? if a vault is x price in usa then imo surely all players should be seeing same price as they are buying from the same company? as if all pricing is set for usa then all players should be adjusted to pay usa price.

ermmm if i was to go online to a store thats usa only and buy whatever would they then be able to say oh you are not in the usa were going to charge u 50% extra? again i dont shop online but if that does happen i never will try again.

anyways im just talking outloud trying to figure things out that i do not know the answer to as i do not shop online.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-09-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let's get this straight, a vault on android is £17 cheaper and they get to watch unlimited free gold videos, good job gree

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi thrs no videos on android. i had abt 20 in 2 years nothing for over 6 months.

there are no videos and ttapjoy apps dont pay gold too. so thr is no free gold on my android anyways.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-09-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    hi thrs no videos on android. i had abt 20 in 2 years nothing for over 6 months.

there are no videos and taojot apps dont pay gold too. so thr is no free gold on my android anyways.
    No offence but you obviously have no idea what your talking about if you think there isn't a way to get unlimited free videos android, unless your bluffing and are saying that in the worry that gree will read what i put and fix then

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hello i am stating a fact on my android. ive only had abt 20 videos in 2 years. and no videos in 6 months at least.

what i didnt get to add was most of the videos did not pay gold too and after contacting tapjoy they said the videos on the other button are supplied by adcolony and after writing to gree and adcolony i still never got the gold and no get no videos at all again just like before.

as far as ive always read its only ppl in usa and canada that get unlimited or 30/40/50 a day which ppl outsidevthe usa hv always said is unfair. mw is an international game yet depending on whr ur country is players seem to get treated differently.

that is un fair.

and as said i am only replying to ur post saying android gets unlimited videos and i clealy state on MINE I DO NOT. maybe others can i do not know.

if there is a way to get videos and unlimited videos then please share cos i would be happy to hv even 10-20 videos a month over none at all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post

there are no videos and ttapjoy apps dont pay gold too. so thr is no free gold on my android anyways.
    Maybe something is messed up with your advertising id.. this can be reset on Apple and Android

Android
    1. From the available apps list, locate and tap the Google Settings icon.
    2. Tap the Ads option from the Google Settings interface.
    3. Once the Ads window comes up, tap Reset advertising ID.
    4. On the Reset advertising ID confirmation box, tap OK to provide your consent to reset your Google advertising ID.

Apple
    1. Go into the Settings app
    2. Open Privacy
    3. At the bottom, open Advertising
    4. Then chose to "Reset Advertising Identifier

....And yes it is cheaper on Android, as Google haven't copied Apple's policy yet, so for the moment, if you have a spare android device (or bluestacks), link your game centre account to your play account and then make the purchase on android.

Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-09-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    im hvn signal problems trying to edit typos my browser doesnt scroll to the right so a lot of what i write is off screen and if i try edit the screen jumps all about. using android browser.

so typing here.

thank you for tip on how to reset i will try and find that and do that.someone else did say it might be cos my devoce using old android 2.3? i dont know.

but as said i dont get videos and some didnt pay gold and even now i installed abt ten apps off tapjoy and didnt get gold. i still hv these apps installed for 3 weeks.

it clearly said on tapjoy download and run and ive played them many times but still got no gold for them.

i wrote to tapjoy for each one they replied to all under 1 email saying i installed one app 2 years ago and got my 1 gold closed ticket.but they did not say anything even after further emails ive sent after.

i still play these games and i know ive never played them before the one they said i did was by igg a slot machine game. i cant remember what i tried 3 years or 2 years ago as most i try and delete i only keep what i play.

thank you for tip i will try that and see if videos then show up.