Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Nice one Gree. Trying to silence talk of gold prices?

So you lock all of the threads discussing the gold prices, and direct everyone to a LOCKED thread. Are we not permitted to discuss this?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Still trying for that mod position?

Sure the increase came about because of apples doing, but there is nothing stopping Gree from making price cuts where needed to keep the playing field level. I'm not offering an opinion as to whether they should or shouldn't make any price adjustments, just pointing out that at the end of the day Gree is ultimately in charge of what it's customers will pay.
    I hate to say this, but GREE is innocent on this price hike, I live in Canada and it now cost $119.99 for a vault, that is the same as $99.99 USD CURRENCY, the exchange rate between the US and Canada unfortunately is 20%, thus I am still technically paying the same $100 USD for a vault.

On the other hand, this will be a HUGE blow to gree's revenue as many EU and Canadian (and other non US based currency countries) players will stop or reduce the amount of gold they buy

I for once, may just wait until next Black Friday to buy gold, if I ever decide to buy again

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Hellraizer, why are you closing threads regarding gold price??????

I believe we are not violating TOS and we have the right to talk about it

Please clarify what gives you the justification to close them

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I was closing them. Duplicate posts in each gaming forum. We will be unlocking the first original thread for discussion, but will lock out the duplicate ones and redirect them to the open ones.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I was closing them. Duplicate posts in each gaming forum. We will be unlocking the first original thread for discussion, but will lock out the duplicate ones and redirect them to the open ones.
    Lol, yeah nice story there. Funny the only thread in the KA forum discussing it got locked as well. I take it you have a bridge your trying to sell?

Second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Post Count
    Hi MW Flake,

I closed some threads that were made on the topic before I placed up our official post regarding it to avoid confusion.

I'll be re-opening the oldest post on the topic in the Modern War forum as well as others so that players who wish to discuss this are able to do so. However, all other posts regarding this may be closed to avoid duplicate posts and directed to the one left open for discussion.

To continue the discussion, please use this post

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whatever your intent, your actions CREATED confusion and DISTRUST. While you may think we should be used to it by now, that in no way makes it right.

Post Count
    In other words Momocha, he's 12 years old and is taking his football home so you can't play! How dare you clean up the forum!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I hate to say this, but GREE is innocent on this price hike, I live in Canada and it now cost $119.99 for a vault, that is the same as $99.99 USD CURRENCY, the exchange rate between the US and Canada unfortunately is 20%, thus I am still technically paying the same $100 USD for a vault.

On the other hand, this will be a HUGE blow to gree's revenue as many EU and Canadian (and other non US based currency countries) players will stop or reduce the amount of gold they buy

I for once, may just wait until next Black Friday to buy gold, if I ever decide to buy again
    As a Fellow Canadian I disagree with your statement. So when the US Dollar was down how come Apple didn't reflect that and adjust it. They only adjust it when the US gains strength. Gree as a business have to fight for the customers and take this frustration to Apple and fight for us. Americans only change the Prize as long as it benefits them. You as a Canadian should know that. We always talk about free trade in Canada and USA but when Canadian dollar was 10% stronger there were no Changes made in ITunes or in any other US items.

Post Count
    The only way to get a mod to act is to say something bad about GreeD.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    As a Fellow Canadian I disagree with your statement. So when the US Dollar was down how come Apple didn't reflect that and adjust it. They only adjust it when the US gains strength. Gree as a business have to fight for the customers and take this frustration to Apple and fight for us. Americans only change the Prize as long as it benefits them. You as a Canadian should know that. We always talk about free trade in Canada and USA but when Canadian dollar was 10% stronger there were no Changes made in ITunes or in any other US items.

1- Agree, gree can work on a way to maintain prices, but will probably will not as that adjustment would had to come at their revenues cost

2- I think apple waited until exchange rate were 15% or higher in difference to make their adjustment, in Canada we have been at 20% rate exchange difference for a few months now! which applets probably sees as a "steady and stable" difference thus making the adjustment

I live near the US border, maybe if I go to the state over the weekend, I get to see the gold at US prizes and buy when there if decide to continue spending

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oski View Post
    The only way to get a mod to act is to say something bad about GreeD.
    I am also quick to read/post for KnD updates, spammers and vulgar language. Though I do read everything.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1- Agree, gree can work on a way to maintain prices, but will probably will not as that adjustment would had to come at their revenues cost

2- I think apple waited until exchange rate were 15% or higher in difference to make their adjustment, in Canada we have been at 20% rate exchange difference for a few months now! which applets probably sees as a "steady and stable" difference thus making the adjustment

I live near the US border, maybe if I go to the state over the weekend, I get to see the gold at US prizes and buy when there if decide to continue spending
    Dude give your head a shake!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Dude give your head a shake!!
    I do my grocery shopping in the states once a month, even with the low exchange rate, I save tons of cash

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do my grocery shopping in the states once a month, even with the low exchange rate, I save tons of cash

Yeah I hear ya. I'm right by the border as well but I'd be damned if I'm gonna buy gold while in the states and thinking i'm getting a deal. It's a joke anymore..lol