What is up with the item in weekly LEs 1/6/2015 Why can't it be equipped?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is up with the item in weekly LEs 1/6/2015 Why can't it be equipped?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What is up with the item in weekly LEs 1/6/2015 Why can't it be equipped?

Only reason I purchased it was when I logged in to guild boss event and was clicking away to close the reward boxes, bam I bought the big unit for le due to the box being up and the buy button in same spot as the ok button on rewards. So I bought the other 3 since it appeared to be an artifact with 77 98 stats which is a nice item. The 10 percent temp boss health is worthless. The only place it shows up is my profile stats page. Is the 77 98 only a temp bonus to my 60k equipment stats? If so I will call apple for a refund. The lame pop ups need to stop showing up in the same spot as other boxes we close. Not to mention gems I have wasted buying boxes of random crap units that don't even add to my points b/c of lag. Refund requests went unanswered but I did get a survey lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's not an artifact, as I understand many thought it is (and me too). I heard it's a loot item and therefor can't be equipped.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well that would be stupid. almost 1k gems for a loot item with stats, whatever that means, why have stats if it cant be equipped? and 10 percent health is the dumbest bonus in the game, big whoop, very annoyed. And tired of pop up ads. I have clicked on quite a few over the months due to where they put them. I know there is some sort of law against it, if not, there should be. It is like being mugged.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I have stopped clicking the okay buttons and click the x to close the windows instead.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    Well that would be stupid. almost 1k gems for a loot item with stats, whatever that means, why have stats if it cant be equipped? and 10 percent health is the dumbest bonus in the game, big whoop, very annoyed. And tired of pop up ads. I have clicked on quite a few over the months due to where they put them. I know there is some sort of law against it, if not, there should be. It is like being mugged.
    There are a few drops(items) that have stats that cannot be equiped...but why offer one as a reward I have no clue.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Loot items with stats are useless. They do not impart their stats to you in any way.

Yet another bait-and-switch tactic by Gree. Please report this to Apple.