Personal Boost limit

Why does gree have limit on a players personal boost? Currently only allows you to go to 200. It's not mine but a person on my team but will start to affect others quickly. We are on one of the handful of teams that can actually win X world; but when one one our top players says that they will get none, none of the +12 boosts we decided that was not worth it. There are several teams that would like to win x world but you need people who can carry the huge amount of UV, a team with good comms- perfect plat 90s or perfect LTE 90 or more than just 5 merge 100s, members of team willing to use the gold, team members and DLs with all 12 on their experimentals, several team members who are going to be online, and good team and personal boosts. Probably half a dozen teams might have the ability to win, but if the prizes aren't worth it why spend the gold? Gree lost money today and tomorrow. The personal boosts are an important part of the prizes. It's the prize that you know exactly what you are getting. The commanders and then the master crates are the other prizes. The commanders might not be matches. The master crates can actually be a bad prize. Last time I opened 40% were 10 elite commander pack, this is not a prize. Chances are they will be 10/30 comms and its too hard to promote comms to open 10 commanders at once. 72 hours immune bubbles are in master crates, these are not prizes either. There are way too bubbles given out if you are active. There are also too many morale boosts; but thats a different subject. No one could possibly use all the bubbles and morale boosts. These items are not prizes. That's a good percentage of master crate not to mention getting a guaranteed epic a lot of times is a 3 merge 50 or a 15/40. That is not a prize either. If a comm can't make at least level 90 it will be absorbed immediately. Gree needs to change level of personal boosts allowed if wants people to play X world to win because currently the "juice is not worth the squeeze".

Personal Boosts are a big mistake they only make the strong stronger and he will stay finishing first in events till he retire, so making limits for personal boosts is a good idea, probably Gree want top players to move to new worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa_Freddy View Post
    Personal Boosts are a big mistake they only make the strong stronger and he will stay finishing first in events till he retire, so making limits for personal boosts is a good idea, probably Gree want top players to move to new worlds.
    Obviously you have ignored what happened when ium limited was reached first time or you just don't know. People quit the game, some came back some did not. What you don't understand gree is loosing money with this tactic. Most people go to new worlds because they failed in world they were in, not because they were good at the game. Lol
    Are you hoping all good players leave the game so you can do well?

Since when you care of Gree making money, I think by making limits Gree is making the game more fair, it would be more fair if they are canceled. If you already got all boosts to max limit than why keep finishing 1st place in ️players wars, give others a chance!!!

Yeah, I've read your other posts, you aren't a good player and waiting for other players to quit so you can do well.

Fully concur with you on this 100bullets. I bet its some sort of programming error, thinking players getting to that level would never happen. I'm getting close to 200% on several of my personal boosts.

Just like the ium boosts for active players---this needs to be changed.

Gree Moderators/Player Experience reps--I saw you respond quickly to the questions about money exchange rates, please respond here.

Remove the 200% cap on personal boosts.

HC

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    Yeah, I've read your other posts, you aren't a good player and waiting for other players to quit so you can do well.
    What I mean you rude that when not there is no limits for personal boosts there is won't be a way to beat them anymore making the game unfair, tell me how would you beat someone with more than 500% boosts, players from old worlds like w1 would had by now boosts over 500%, how you going to beat them in X-World and not to mention that new worlds will have a lower chance to compete in X-world

Quote Originally Posted by Pa_Freddy View Post
    What I mean you rude that when not there is no limits for personal boosts there is won't be a way to beat them anymore making the game unfair, tell me how would you beat someone with more than 500% boosts, players from old worlds like w1 would had by now boosts over 500%, how you going to beat them in X-World and not to mention that new worlds will have a lower chance to compete in X-world
    Xw is all about gold my friend. You see alliances in the top 20 and play than and they get stomped. You need defense leaders with good uv and smart army. And I hate hearing about new worlds, seriously get over it. New worlds have over 50 percent more 34s and 38s than old worlds. That should help make players there stronger faster. If you are in a new world and lack boosts, coms, etc., than that's your fault. You have much more available big bases than us older worlds, so sack up and go get some. If you don't think so, than go join and old world and take a look around.

If you still care, lol.

You guys not getting the idea, I am really not against increasing the limits and I don't want ️️players to leave but what I mean is when doing the maths is that Players boosts are not affected by your units count, 200% boosts make your units 3 times stronger, wich means a guy with 90s and 100m uv but with 200% will beat a guy with 100s and 250m uv with no boosts and by increasing the limits the numbers gonna go up, it makes some players unbeatable, that's what I meant hope you get.

Quote Originally Posted by shynnie1 View Post

If you still care, lol.
    *whites out gold

XD

Awesome job though, I'll never get max stats haha.

What you don't understand, it's not only about boosts and commanders. It's strategy and formations and order of formations with which commanders you using. Also about setting up defense. If you sit back and say I can't beat this person because they have better comms than me you will never improve your standing in the world you're in. I used to have weaker comms than a lot of people but it didn't stop me from attacking others 90s with my 60s and 70s. It's the formations you use verse the troops make up of the defending player. The order of attacks of your formations. I still attack others 90s with 60s and 70s to promote them. You can't get better at the game by waiting around and just building units and complain how if you only had better commanders, better boosts you could complete. You have to take the stuff and you get it by attacking.
    That's why x world is not even close to determine how good a player or team is. Put players and teams on a map with bases and all the units and commanders they have you'll find out a lot more. Allow capping and taking of additional bases, no immunity, and no ports. Your going to find out who the best teams and players are quick. That's a real x world!

Max boosts now I am going to sit on the fence here, It is going to take me 2-3 years at the rate I earn boosts to max the current limit if ever.
    But its a valid point prizes are not prizes if you cannot use them. But maybe gree could offer a solution via a trade system on items a gree swop shop. I am sure you lot would trade un needed items for commander buffs or limited commander types or other buffs of your choice

The problem I have with removing hard limits is you share worlds with players that are no where close to the hard limits the effect of you further increasing your leads without limits is players leaving as well so players will leave if the max cap is not increased but players will leave if the gap between the average joe and the top is so big they feel they have no chance ever to catch up.

So my vote is for a swop shop to give your prize rewards a value you are happy with. Implant crates stand out as possible exchange items, or

Or new types of temporary boosts like ripsaw damage and health shields I stress temporary.... The game doesn't really need more ways you increase top players advantages in permanent ways

New world types.

The other solution would be new worlds for players that want the increased caps so you can move with your stuff into new worlds that have the increased caps or unlimited, leaving us in your old worlds to catch up
    This can be all the old caps, BP limits, max bases, personal boosts, max army sizes the advantages are for multi world events but because you are in these new worlds the damaging effects that these rewards may have are removed. As they are contained to these worlds. The carrot in this is the ability to do better in cross world events. There would be no entry limits like any new world but players can move with there items commanders and stuff but just start in a home base like in any new world the difference is its going to most attractive to players closest to there max boosts or limits.

The extra base can be earned or purchased fro new base core types. As could other new items and rewards be only available in these new worlds so giving gold spenders there ways to get advantage and Gree ways to get you to spend lol.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 01-14-2015 at 12:49 AM.