Price increase ?

So today I went to buy a gold bundle and the usual uk price is around £69 but when I entered my details it came up saying £91 what's going on there , an increase that means that makes a difference when buying a few . Any other uk inhabitants the same ? Guys in my alliance seem to be mixed some have the increase others don't

Second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Hi Chopsky,

Please refer to our post found here regarding Apple's price increase for EU and Canada region players

Thank you ��

I could understand a slight increase due to tax but the increase has been almost £30 around 25-30% , seems a bit unfair that apple can just add whatever they feel is just

Why can gree answer questions about price increase due to taxes so quickly and not questions about the game that are placed in this forum.

Price change

Talked to apple about the price increase they blame a change in the way that vat is charged.

With the change it makes the exchange rate virtually £1 = 1 dollar

I could still buy gold at this rate but not without feeling ripped off so unless game makers such as gee set up eu or uk based gold buying accounts those of us out side the us will pay a lot more.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/price-r...da-and-russia/
    Last edited by Richard Waters; 01-09-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Dear Gree,

I appreciate this is not your fault however -

1 - You posted up an announcement on this forum 40 mins after one of your Players found this out and posted up on your forum. When would you have posted an announcement had one of your members not noticed this?????

2 - Why have you not posted an announcement in the game for when people log in? Not everyone reads your forums or facebook pages.

I appreciate you are a company who want to make as much money as possible but us players and Gold Spenders would appreciate a bit of transparency from you and not find out about the increase in charges from someone else first.

This is going to have a major affect on players from the UK and other affected areas spending Gold and as an active player would like to know if and what Gree intend to do about this.

The plot thickens ... Last night the price for the top gold bundle was £91 now tonight it is at £79 , I don't get it twice it's changed it 24 hours and by large amounts . I know it's apples fault but still .... Now I'm wondering will the price change tomorow

I can also continue to buy gold but I won't or at least it will be less gold less often , gree could sustain a lot of custom with a price reduction

Here is something to think about:

The notice for Apple's decision came 36 hours prior to the change. Because this is a larger gaming company, the ability to implement an in game notice would take considerable amount time. The change would have to go in some sort of process for approval (Engineer > Artist > QA > Validations > QC > Higher Tier Approval > Final Paperwork > Live), which has been known to take from 4-12 days (estimated).

We were lucky to have communications about this matter, while some other gaming companies gave no notice.

Besides all the info and the rest of the stuff . The price is advertised as $99 but when I buy it the conversion rate is not the same as what I am being charged or even as advertised , to me that's not right . If I go down the shops and go to the checkout with a loaf bread that says £1.50 on the piece mark but they charge me an extra 25% dam sure I am gonna question it and better still ask for transparency as we have here .

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Zed View Post
    This is the final straw for me.

First I got annoyed when you started handing out master commanders, I had spent money buying commanders the last year and this is how you reward my loyalty!!! - By giving away the best commanders in the game to players who have not spent a single thing.

Secondly the boosting is unbelievable and you do nothing about it.

Finally, the game heavily revolves around cash events and now it has been rigged by Americans to give Americans a rather large advantage. The game is no longer fair in any way.

It was fun for a while, but now the time has come and i am gone.

Freedom at last

Buying a ps4 with the money i have saved
    1. Your point about master comms can be related to you, I feel your frustration. However, I am sure perfect LTM commanders are still better than perfect master comms.

2. Boosting is a problem, but not as major as you think. I have talked about this in another thread devoted to talking about alt farming.

3. You don't HAVE to spend gold. A top tier player doesn't NEED to spend money in every event, and this will make the game more enjoyable instead of a chore.

Good luck in the outside world!

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Here is something to think about:

The notice for Apple's decision came 36 hours prior to the change. Because this is a larger gaming company, the ability to implement an in game notice would take considerable amount time. The change would have to go in some sort of process for approval (Engineer > Artist > QA > Validations > QC > Higher Tier Approval > Final Paperwork > Live), which has been known to take from 4-12 days (estimated).

We were lucky to have communications about this matter, while some other gaming companies gave no notice.
    I bet if Gree wanted to increase their prices it wouldn't take 4 - 12 days to implement a notification and Im pretty sure Ive seen notifications put up within hours when there has been a new problem with the game.

And to say we were lucky to get any notification about the matter shows a lack of respect for Gree's free and paying players.

Very disappointed to be honest.
    Last edited by Mad4it; 01-16-2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    I bet if Gree wanted to increase their prices it wouldn't take 4 - 12 days to implement a notification and Im pretty sure Ive seen notifications put up within hours when there has been a new problem with the game.

And to say we were luck to get any notification about the matter shows a lack of respect for Gree's free and paying players.

Very disappointed to be honest.
    Indeed. Only purpose for Gree to exist is to have users / players using their services. It's not something that's "granted" for us.

Haha I agree 100% with dnd and mad4 it , we are the bread and butter here without us there's no game