Higher prices on gems - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Higher prices on gems

Post Count
    Gone up in UK from £69.99 to £91.99. And have another game where prices have just gone up by the same amount.

Second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

For more information about the price increase that EU/Canada players are seeing, please refer to our announcement about it here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Momocha View Post
    Hey everyone,

For more information about the price increase that EU/Canada players are seeing, please refer to our announcement about it here
    Thank you for the info, but why wait till after it happend to tell us? Post date on the announcement is today's date.
    The reply I got from Apple when I asked about why no one was notified about the new changes..I was told they notified the developers on the changes and it was their responsibility to inform there players/customers.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Thank you for the info, but why wait till after it happend to tell us? Post date on the announcement is today's date.
    The reply I got from Apple when I asked about why no one was notified about the new changes..I was told they notified the developers on the changes and it was their responsibility to inform there players/customers.
    Apple gave the developers less than a day's notice on the price changes, I think?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Apple gave the developers less than a day's notice on the price changes, I think?
    I might buy this if the change was for more cash in a company pocket, but given its a new international tax. Nope, people knew about this for a time now..and everyone kept it quiet till almost after the fact(it was after the fact for a lot of people)
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hi there, while indeed Gree has nothing to do with this VAT and conversion rate/fee adaption by apple it would still be a good sign if Gree could adjust the gem prizes for each country to balance it on its own by reducing the costs of gems by the amount of VAT at least.

I understand that it would be a lot of work but the disparity througout the world is simply too high and without any change it would simply reduce the playing and spending community by a lot.

This game lives by all their participants around the globe and the most affected countries in Scandinavia, Europe and Russia are a big part of it.

Understanding that Gree cant change this adaption by Apple i still look forward to a more balanced reaction for each country which has the same value in balance as any other balancing change could have done ingame on factors or anything else.

Thank you in advance
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Hi there, while indeed Gree has nothing to do with this VAT and conversion rate/fee adaption by apple it would still be a good sign if Gree could adjust the gem prizes for each country to balance it on its own by reducing the costs of gems by the amount of VAT at least.

I understand that it would be a lot of work but the disparity througout the world is simply too high and without any change it would simply reduce the playing and spending community by a lot.

This game lives by all their participants around the globe and the most affected countries in Scandinavia, Europe and Russia are a big part of it.

Understanding that Gree cant change this adaption by Apple i still look forward to a more balanced reaction for each country which has the same value in balance as any other balancing change could have done ingame on factors or anything else.

Thank you in advance
    If the price isn't lowered again, they are gonna loose a lot of gem buyers. I know I can't keep on buying gems like I have. It went up from $100 to $145 for me and that is way to much.
    Last edited by Vixia.; 01-08-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    from $105 to $139 here in UK... crazy increase. I agree wholeheartedly with Ryan Gree needs to adjust their gem price as other games have .... I play at least one other game where Diamond/gem price for top package was £69.99 same as a mountain was here in KA but in the other game their new price is now £79.99 making it a £10 rise which is bad enough but affordable unlike the £22 increase here..... If other games can do it I don't see why Gree cant

Post Count

Gree gems prices higher then most

supercell and pocket gem prices.

£3.99
    £7.99
    £14.99
    £39.99
    £79.99

Are the new prices here in the UK.

And here Gree new prices.

£4.59
    £9.19
    £17.24
    £45.99
    £91.99

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yes I made the same point in the other thread Totalwar, all the other gaming companies have managed to keep the increases to a minimum except GREE.???................

Post Count
    this increase is not limited to just gree games.....it has increased in a game I play now.....I expect it will be the same for most games pending a change in price from the game company in question

KA: 630-568-270

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes but the increase was ridiculous! It was 45%! Now it's lowered again though and the increase for me is 25% instead of 45%, so it's a bit better.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I will give credit where due and say thank you for bringing the price back down in line with other gaming firms as requested my price has now reduced back down from £91.99 to £79.99 and I appreciate that for once Gree have listened .....

SO...please now can I have my gems back from the limited time item bonus wrongly advertised lol

Post Count
    Because it different point and did want this important point getting lost in the other thread.

So looks like everyone ok with Gree hiking there prices the most.I know I not Gree the highest prices I seen so far in the uk mostly other Devs only put up there prices by 10 pounds to £79.99 not the £91.99 gree has absolutely disgusting and taking advantage of the apple situation and us.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 01-09-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Post Count
    Thanks for listening Gree they have reduce the prices in line with other games.

£3.99
    £7.99
    £14.99
    £39.99
    £79.99