Ok, I have a very specific question for Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ok, I have a very specific question for Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Ok, I have a very specific question for Gree

Using the old Funzio ID, I could easily switch my games based on which device I had with me. We have 7 Apple devices in our family. Each has a different Apple ID and each has a different gamecenter account.

Seems that under the new system, to move your game to a different device, you have to do it thru gamecenter. Funzio ID is gone. So, I've tried this. I've changed my gamecenter account on my iPad to be the same as the gamecenter account that's on my iPhone. When I now go into KA on my iPad (that has now logged into my iPhone's gamecenter account) I get the message to link to gamecenter. When I do this, it says I'm now connected, and tells me to restart.

When I restart, the game comes back and asks me to link to gamecenter. It's an endless do-loop.

Is this a glitch, or can we not log into different gamecenter accounts?

Post Count
    Same issue and again, no response from Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just bumping this up a bit.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Have you linked eached individual game? I did with mine and they all have same game center id and once I linked each individual game, now I can access them all from which ever device I want to. I'm sure you have done this but if not just saying.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I tried linking each game to the same Game Center. That's where the problem is. The game won't let me change from the original Game Center that was linked years ago to another Game Center account.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think the issue here is that once it's linked that is it. If we could un-link and then re-link to a different game centre it would work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Exactly, Sim.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another bump hoping to get a response from Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bumping again.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    If you have previously linked to another GameCenter account, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to unlink it for you so that you can then link it to your current GameCenter.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    If you have previously linked to another GameCenter account, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to unlink it for you so that you can then link it to your current GameCenter.

I sent in a help ticket through the game and received a reply that Customer Support is NOT able to unlink the game.