Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

GREE is Retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Dear Gree,

You just made it impossible for most guilds to prepare for the RAID war. The Chaos Knight Raid follows the current fusion war directly. Giving the alliances and guilds no chance to transfer there members to the guilds that will go to war.

This means that only a few strong guilds can run at all and that the rest of the guilds will go Free-To-Play. Is this really what Gree has in mind? It will result in less gemming because most guilds will give up if they haven't already.

I urge Gree to reconsider this schedule and delay the launch of the RAID war with 24 hours. So we players have the time to prepare.

On behalf of The Coalition

C2PL Longbeard
    Apparently they heard you Longbeard... just completely misunderstood what you said.

So not only do we not have any time between the FW and the Raid, but there is now (wait for it) a GUILD WAR scheduled to start on Sunday, which they have GRACIOUSLY moved back to Monday.

It's screwed up, and reinforces my suspicion they are dredging this game for all it is worth and then taking it down.

Such is life.

Tbh

I think Gree is just trying ways to milk more money out of us!

#GREEdy

In regard to the announcement of Gree on Facebook. Please stop for one moment and think you setup through.

"Knights!
    We’ve received a lot of feedback about back to back events. As an effort to let you know we’re listening, we have pushed the Sunday GW to start on Monday! Thank you for your continued support and feedback."

1. Alliances, Guilds and players are unprepared. Players are in other guilds not able to return to there guild to there friends. Not able to go to top-10/25 because there 'trapped' by your back to back war attempted.
    2. Recruits waiting to be admitted into a guild cannot be accepted because there is a war going on.
    3. Do you really think an intensive game like Knights & Dragons can be run 24/7? Its a totally different game concept then we signed up for, a game where you play in the weekends so you can work go to school during the week. This way, back to back, players will really fast burn up and leave the game.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I think GREE is trying to stop account sharing and guild hopping. This changes all for any alliances. For me its a good try and idea.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

Unhappy Back to back events

These back to back events sucks, we re all stuck and cant be prepared for next event(raid)!!!

only the guilds who are full maybe have a chance for t10, all the others...we cant recruit, we cant bring other members to help our t10 try,so this sucks...

i believe Gree will lose not only money from this but also players of the game, really disappointed...

(also 5k gem spent for aquatic+??...TRAGIC)

Quote Originally Posted by John Hawkeye View Post
    I think GREE is trying to stop account sharing and guild hopping. This changes all for any alliances. For me its a good try and idea.
    If you want to stop account sharing, tie the account to the device ID and let people only transfer once a week. That will stop guilds passing accounts through to the next so they can fight 24/7.

Make it possible to sponsor friends with gems, armors and bling. So for example your younger brother/sister has a nice start.

Setup a market where people can sell armors and bling. Put a 10% gem 'tax' on the sale and gree has a nice income.

But do not:
    Hinder game play, so:
    • We cannot dump leeches
    • We cannot accept new recruits
    • Transfer people to the guild there friends are.

I have members helping other guilds being really angry at Gree. They help other guilds and now cannot return. I have guests wanting to go back to there own guild. I have members wanting to go to war with other guilds. I have recruits how now hang around without a guild, etc.

This "surprise" Gree dumped on us is ill-conceived, not game tested, probably not even thoroughly bug tested. All in all in my humble opinion a big failure.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

My sentiments have been historically Pro-Gree. Unfortunately I have to agree that this move to back-to-back-to-back events is not a good idea. If this was an attempt at keeping people from switching guilds during war and raid events then why not make an official statement saying that? To me what you're doing just doesn't seem well thought out. Are you doing this as a last attempt to drain money from players before ending the game entirely? I don't know, even though that seems like a ridiculous idea. In any case because I don't know what your company is doing with the latest scheduling of events, I'm not buying any more gems until it becomes clear...... as in Gree makes a statement about why we have this new schedule or goes back to a schedule that made sense in the past.

If you were really listening to your target audience you'd know we've been asking for advance notice about the events schedule so we as guild officials can plan and organize these events. This weekend's schedule seems to be going in the exact opposite direction. It will be a missed opportunity to get money from me as I will simply wait until all the confusion has cleared up and I understand what your intentions are as a company for the continuance of this game. If you don't know what your players want all you have to do is ask. We would be more than happy to help you make the game better.
    Last edited by Lord P; 01-09-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Those of you in the top 10 thinking you pay for Grees checks is a little self conceded. You would be surprised how many players from the 11th to 250th are dropping over 2000 gems a war. This will give those of us that aren't in an alliance to have an actual chance, and yes, if we are close we will reload another 2000-3000 to finally have a chance at making it into the top. We are a top 250 finisher. We have 4 players that load 2000 gems a week and another 3 players that load 1000 gems a week. Just because you have found a way to mass into one guild, has ultimately allowed us a cheaper game since we aren't feeling the need to push.
    Give us a shot like this to break into the top and we will be burning hard as I know many guilds in similar situations will do as well.
    I hold this is an excellent move by Gree. I don't prefer to go back to back events, I would offer the idea that they put a wait time on switching guilds. This will break alliances and grouping for means of farming and give another 250 guilds a chance to spend a lot more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    Those of you in the top 10 thinking you pay for Grees checks is a little self conceded. You would be surprised how many players from the 11th to 250th are dropping over 2000 gems a war. This will give those of us that aren't in an alliance to have an actual chance, and yes, if we are close we will reload another 2000-3000 to finally have a chance at making it into the top. We are a top 250 finisher. We have 4 players that load 2000 gems a week and another 3 players that load 1000 gems a week. Just because you have found a way to mass into one guild, has ultimately allowed us a cheaper game since we aren't feeling the need to push.
    Give us a shot like this to break into the top and we will be burning hard as I know many guilds in similar situations will do as well.
    I hold this is an excellent move by Gree. I don't prefer to go back to back events, I would offer the idea that they put a wait time on switching guilds. This will break alliances and grouping for means of farming and give another 250 guilds a chance to spend a lot more money.
    Those gem numbers are quite high if you're not in T25/T50

We don't just focus on event. We burn on blitzs and the such. Unfortunately with no good way to recruit consistently, we only have 21 members. 4 are inactive atm. We still managed to hold top 16 before I went to bed last night in this blitz. We will push back into the top 25 before this is over.

It looks like there will be a 1hr break between the war and raid. I would make this time for your guild to drop the dead weight and add people.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    It looks like there will be a 1hr break between the war and raid. I would make this time for your guild to drop the dead weight and add people.
    Are you referring to the current blitz and the raid that is supposed to start later today?

Where do you see this?
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Are you referring to the current blitz and the raid that is supposed to start later today?
    I should eat my words since I just logged in and updated to both starting and ending at the same time.

I should eat my words since I just logged in and updated to both starting and ending at the same time.
    *Goes back to crying* I just want to give you my money Gree
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS