Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last
    Price of gems didn't change here in the U.S. I would guess what you're seeing is apple or google raising the conversion rates to account for changes in currency exchange ratios...

In that case gems should become cheaper instead of more expensive

Not if the U.S. dollar has increased in value in the international exchanges. Other currencies would become weaker, requiring more of them to purchase the same items as before

That would be a great way for Gree to lose money. I started an independent guild back in March 2014. We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10. The recruiting in the game is a joke....scour arena leader board for guildless members and hope they join. I caved and joined an alliance and it made all the difference for the players who carried the guild. Now, those players can be appropriately compensated in wars and easily go on top 10 runs for war/raid epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    The point of a guild is to see what you can do as a guild of specific players. Hence the limit of so many members per guild. I am not a fan of allowing people to swap guilds each event. I like the recommendation of not being able to rejoin a guild for a week if you leave one. That might be to long, but a handful of days would be nice to see. Decide what you want to get out of the game and make a guild that does that specifically and stay there.
    YES!!! a few days would be fine, I feel like this guild swapping is manipulating the system

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    That would be a great way for Gree to lose money. I started an independent guild back in March 2014. We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10. The recruiting in the game is a joke....scour arena leader board for guildless members and hope they join. I caved and joined an alliance and it made all the difference for the players who carried the guild. Now, those players can be appropriately compensated in wars and easily go on top 10 runs for war/raid epics.
    The alliances ARE the reason normal guilds can't compete now you are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradrizyn View Post
    The alliances ARE the reason normal guilds can't compete now you are part of the problem.
    The alliances are what fund gree... I don't see these "normal" guilds willing to shell out 1600 gems a person to get into top 10. Granted, I don't like how political the game has become, but if it wasn't for alliances and the friends I have made in my alliance... I wouldn't be playing and gree would be out a **** ton of money.

This is bull

I am a proud SAE alliance member and this is stupid alliances are the backbone of the game when u get to higher lvs. This screws everyone, I'm not dpending gems if I am unsure of my guild!

I think we need compensation especially android bc they had no warning!!!!
    😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Why wouldn't the same people spend 1600 gems in their own guild?

A very high percentage of people who play this game are incapable of spending 1600 gems every single war and raid. Alliances allow immediate gratification, letting a person get a shiny new t10 armor as soon as they get the amount of gems. Where as if they had to wait for all 40 members of their guild to be able to do the same, they would be waiting an awful long while.

Most guilds do not have 40 gemmers with 1600 gems. Most guilds have a handful of gemmers. Guilds form alliances to give there members the change to go top-10 or 25. But uniting all gemmers to make it to the top.

So we move people towards one guild so that guild has 40 members with 1600 gems each. That is regrettable this time not possible.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

This is why

U would never be able to coordinate getting your guild full with 40 and all of them having 1600 gems if u didn't have a group of serious people to put in your guild I am a gm and this would be stupid

I have no problem with it. It's definitely going to be an interesting raid unless they push it back, which I hope they don't.
    no

As I am not in an alliance and don't agree with them at all, I think this is awesome. Boo Hoo we can't organize in time so we won't win, deal with it! I spend plenty of gems but a lot in my guild don't so it will be nice to maybe have half a chance of doing ok. In my opinion, alliances, guild swapping/stacking and stripping are all ways to "bend the rules" so same guilds always win. Maybe, just maybe, real guilds and not just a group of people put together who have the most money/gems this week from within a much bigger alliance might have a chance. Still can't see Rainbow alliance allowing anyone else to actually win though!

I am sure those in these alliances like things the way they are, they have little competition and the more top finishes they get makes it more unlikely for any normal guilds to ever compete. However, consider if a 1000 normal guilds were close in points for the top spots, many more people might buy gems in order to make a move. With super alliance guilds as it stand now we know we have no shot so most us invest nothing and a small few invest a ton. Closer competition would be healthier, more fun and quite possibly more profitable than the way it is now.