Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

Legalious, can you bring our protest over to gree or must I take another way?

Gree has given us one day respite but back to back is a type of war most players don't want. Lot of players are seriously considering stopping with Knights & Dragons. They want time to save gems, organize war run in their own and in other guilds. They don't want a 24/7 war schedule where they have to be alert all time to not let there guild and friends down.

If you cannot bring our message to Gree. I'll take another way. But it's time Gree starts listening to there clients.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Dude... just dont participate and gem in every war/raid... nobody is forcing you too. If the schedule is too hectic (which it is) take 1 of the events off or just take it easy. It's your decision what you do with your gems, GREE is not forcing you to gem every day.

Big question is, will they go back 2 back again after this blitz?
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Confused

With the new back to back events and only a day in between how are new starting guilds supposed to recruit. One day isn't alot of time to start building up a successful guild

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Dude... just dont participate and gem in every war/raid... nobody is forcing you too. If the schedule is too hectic (which it is) take 1 of the events off or just take it easy. It's your decision what you do with your gems, GREE is not forcing you to gem every day.
    If you have nothing useful to add to the discussion, please stay out. The only thing you seem interested in is throwing up barriers and annoy participants in this discussion and several other topics on this forum. We know your where you stand and the tune is getting worn down.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post

Its not that simple. When you are in a alliance/guild structure where you are a fairly regular player who joins in T10/25 pushes often, it's not always that easy to walk away. You form bonds with people and you develop a sense of responsibility. If you know that you are one of a handful of players who make the push succeed, you always get that feeling of guilt when you have to step away. The truth is, when you do step away from a war or two, you know that your fellow guild mates have to pick up the slack in your absence and then you feel guilty.

We have, all at one point or another, have done things not entirely because we really want to do those things but because we were overcome with a sense of responsibility. Yeah it's fun too, but that's not the only factor that comes in play. This game has a huge social component, as this isn't a solitaire game where you play at your own pace whenever the heck you want to.

So yeah, it's really difficult to shake off that feeling of being taken advantage of when GREE decides to offer time intensive events during week days or at ridiculously high frequency.

That descriptions of your feelings of responsibility sounds pretty much like the feelings of mafia members. Yeah, they have 'feelings of responsibility' for each other too, and they also do things they would not normally do for their 'family members'.

You guys are basically cheating the system and taking away the chances from other guilds (who don't want to buy wins) to make reasonable rankings in wars. I have no feelings of regret for you.

On a funny sidenote, when I am complaining about terrible epic fusion results or unfair war point calculation, I am told by the wiseasses on this forum to shut up and go if I don't "like" the game (a stupid and arrogant answer in itself). Now that Gree decides something that is not in your personal interest (and actually even setting a little limit to cheating), you are all in crocodile tears and create a 11-page thread of complaints (which in my case, someone called "spamming the forum" after I had the guts of mentioning the same issue in 2 different threads) . It's kinda funny really.

Whoa whoa! No what he's describing is a sense of loyalty.

And roookey as much as you don't like it, gemming is NOT cheating, it's an allowed, and encouraged part of the game mechanics. If it wasn't then gree wouldn't sell gems. Sadly the ENTIRE set up of the game and everything about it encourages the "buying of wins." For example: what are chests if not the purchasing of superior armors? And 5k gem events to get epic+ are plentiful. Now if you open 52 chests you are guaranteed to get an epic+.

All of these things are gree sanctioned ways to "buy" your way into the top part of the game and are no different than using those same gems for extra fights during wars to "buy" a win.

The ONLY parts of the game not designed for, let's call it "pay for power" are the arena and the epic boss armors.

No, I'm wrong, in the arena you can use gems to "buy" energy.... So that's gree sanctioned "win buying" too.

Well that leaves the epic boss armors right? Well sorta except if you want to place top of that leaderboard too you have to buy extra energy.

Guess that means there's not one single solitary thing in the whole game that isn't "buy to win." And all sanctioned, created, in fact encouraged by GREE.

Back on topic, the moved the war after raid. Hopefully this is the end of back2back events.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 01-12-2015 at 06:00 AM.

I like this new schedule of wars.
    As GM of an independent guild without the alliance stuff we have to change the strategy for all wars. But this isn't a problem. Everyone who wants to join a guild has to wait for war ending. Where is the problem?

We as player has to play the game as it is. GREE decided we have to change the war schedule and the players have to accept this. The reason is company stuff and not player stuff.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

^^^The players don't have have to accept it. They have the option to leave, and that's exactly what a bunch are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    ^^^The players don't have have to accept it. They have the option to leave, and that's exactly what a bunch are doing.
    That is not the solution I try to achieve. Gree has, as any service provider, responsibilities towards their clients, the players, as usual most gaming companies try to ignore those responsibilities. But that will end also with Gree.

Current and future players have a right to question Gree, and it's players should do everything to insure that Gree follows good business practice. If Gree decides to do shady stuff like put events back to back, it's community should know. Most of us will be wiser because of what Gree did over the weekend, and we will be able to take that into account when planning future events. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish if anything, but they did manage to piss a bunch of people off. Can't speak for android but Rainbow Alliance still took top prizes again on ios and will do the same next weekend.

I guess all I can ask of Gree at this point is to be more transparent with your schedule. If you don't support Alliances then say so. If you plan to hold events back to back to back in an effort to destroy alliances then say so. These surprises won't accomplish much besides upsetting a whole lot of your players. If they're anything like me they'll be less inclined to spend money on gems just to remind you that we have the power to stop supporting you financially if you treat us unfairly or fail to use common courtesy in your scheduling practice.

Im confused where your sense of entitlement comes from. Just because you spend a little bit on gems you think you decide how the game is run? News flash, KnD isn't the only income GREE has. Threatening to stop buying gems does nothing. It won't make any difference, idk how you think you're paying their salaries with you little purchases. So, just because you buy a few gems DOES NOT mean you own this game! You DO NOT dictate how it runs, if you don't like it move on. Or, better yet, become CEO than you can run this game as you please.

For all you saying GREE is making you spend more gems on back-to-back events because you have an entitlement to your alliance, thats your own dam fault. They do not force you to buy gems, its an option you willingly make. Oh no, you're letting your alliance down. You mean people halfway across the world you will never actually see!?!?!? SO SAD!!! Honestly, I don't understand the mindset of some people. Drop your sense of entitlement and play this how it's meant to be played.... as a game to pass some time, not as a lifestyle. Try it, you might actually have fun for a change and stop your dam whining.

Yes, you are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Current and future players have a right to question Gree, and it's players should do everything to insure that Gree follows good business practice. If Gree decides to do shady stuff like put events back to back, it's community should know. Most of us will be wiser because of what Gree did over the weekend, and we will be able to take that into account when planning future events. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish if anything, but they did manage to piss a bunch of people off. Can't speak for android but Rainbow Alliance still took top prizes again on ios and will do the same next weekend.

I guess all I can ask of Gree at this point is to be more transparent with your schedule. If you don't support Alliances then say so. If you plan to hold events back to back to back in an effort to destroy alliances then say so. These surprises won't accomplish much besides upsetting a whole lot of your players. If they're anything like me they'll be less inclined to spend money on gems just to remind you that we have the power to stop supporting you financially if you treat us unfairly or fail to use common courtesy in your scheduling practice.
    I just want to let GREE know that if they do more stop guild swapping and level the playing field I would be very inclined to spend more money than I do now. I fully support this and hope to see more in the future. I wish they would have wars and raids back to back non stop.