Unhappy Arena Connection Issues (for 3+ months?)

Hey Everyone,

I have been having issues connecting to arena ever since I redownloaded KnD; I'm not able to participate in the arena unless I fight friends (which has capped potential)

This has been happening for a little over 3 months now (I redownloaded KnD back in mid-September 2014,) and through daily log-in rewards/arena milestone points (solely through friend battles) I have 139 Arena energy to use, but absolutely no way to use it; honestly the number frustrates me even more as it grows higher.

I have contacted Gree at least 5 times relating to this issue, and here are the responses I have received (maybe some of you can relate)

To save reading, I've condensed the messages to their subject:

-1st reply: "Many are having this issue, we'll work to sort this out!"
    -2nd reply: "There are many factors including; internet, our servers, etc. our servers are working correctly, this could be your device."
    -3rd reply: "Many are having this issue, we'll work to sort this out!"
    -4th/5th/all following replies: "Sorry for the delayed response time! please message us if you still need help!"

All of these followed by a "please take a survey to tell us of your experience!" email.

The only one to seem to help was Clementine, who has pushed my tickets back to Gree 2 times, but I haven't heard from Gree since.

Basically to sum all this up, all I've received from Gree was automated messages, ever since my very first ticket. I don't understand why they would even ask me to take a survey on their service, when they personally never tried to help me in the first place?

I understand I may have spammed their email with tickets, I've also read that running an App is a difficult job, and etc etc etc, but all I've asked for (since day one) is help to identify my problem, not a fix. The closest I've gotten was "this could be your device," which just adds on another huge range of potential problems instead of narrowing any down, but my device has absolutely no problem with any other apps/functions on my phone other than Knights and Dragons.

I've tried:
    -logging out of game center
    -restoring my phone (3 times)
    -deleting/reinstalling the app (too many times to count)

The only other thing I can think of is getting a new iPhone, but that's a ridiculous thing to do just for a game, especially if I end up having the same problem on my new phone.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Very weird...highly doubt it's your phone...could be you network/service...No luck with uninstalling then reinstalling the game huh?...wish I could help.
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

What phone are u using by the way and does it have iOS 7? Since the latest Knights and Dragons on iOS is recommending that u run on iOS 7 so maybe ur phone is just a little outdated in terms of iOS.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I have the first generation of iphone 5 and I have the most up-to-date Operating System.
    The arena worked last year when I first started playing, but I deleted it for a while, and then this past September is when this problem started.

Anbz, I have the exact same issue and have submitted 5 separate tickets that have all been closed with no resolution. It started when I had to contact customer service to have my account reinstated (as I had quit the game and changed devices before the binding ever came into being). I can open the arena and view the prizes, etc. but when I attempt to battle the connecting logo appears and just sits there spinning forever

I have had maybe the same problem, when i wanted to go to arena, i got announcement: tourney ended, winners will be announced shortly, but i couldnt get into arena and kept on recieving this message.

For me an email to gree worked, at least not instantly but at start of next weeks arena it was fixed.
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

That's not the issue, this is on the actual battle screen, when you're supposed to select an opponent it just sits with the connecting message spinning

Hello

We looked into your problem and found the cause.
    This bug was not caught due to its rare nature.

We are looking into a temporary fix for now that will solve the issue as fast as possible (possibly this week).
    The proper fix will go out in our next update.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    We often get faulty error reports that solve themselves.
    Widespread issues get more attention compared to rare ones like this.

Please add your friend code when posting an issue on the forum
    so we can look directly at the state of your game. Without a friend code we can't solve any issues
    (found Anbz's friend code in one of his other posts).
    Only post issues if all other options fail.

- Arclite

Arclite, I have the same exact issue. My friend code is: XBF-BCZ-FXF. Not sure if your previous post means you figured it out for both of us or just him. I would believe that 5 support tickets each indicates all other options failing

Quote Originally Posted by Laengar View Post
    Arclite, I have the same exact issue. My friend code is: XBF-BCZ-FXF. Not sure if your previous post means you figured it out for both of us or just him. I would believe that 5 support tickets each indicates all other options failing
    It will be fixed for everyone, including you. Having the friend code just helps investigate the original main cause. The code is not needed once the issue is found.

- Arclite

Same Problem

I have the exact same problem and I also redownloaded the game in september after not playing for around 3 months. Ive been trying to figure out what the problem is but havent been able to. By the way im on android so its not just apple.

Thanks Arclite, it's half fixed already. I only have three opponents who never change and I never get new ones, but at least I can battle now!

Thank you so much for the response Arclite, I understand the reasoning. I'm not sure if it's the temp fix or not, but it is currently working for me. Thank you again!