Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradrizyn View Post
    I just want to let GREE know that if they do more stop guild swapping and level the playing field I would be very inclined to spend more money than I do now. I fully support this and hope to see more in the future. I wish they would have wars and raids back to back non stop.
    It's a pitiful method for trying to stop Alliances, or as you put it, leveling the playing field. We'll adapt and keep it moving. Alliances are successful because they're organized. Disorganized people complain because they have no idea or desire to adapt and overcome. So rather than figure out how to become more competitive, what people like you do is advocate ridiculous business practices like, "put five competitions in a row back to back so people can't switch around." Really, that's the solution? No wonder you can't win.

Here's what doesn't level the playing field...... CRYING ABOUT IT!

If Gree feels as you do then Gree needs to say that........ and if Gree wants to put an end to alliances then they should be able to do it without being shady or underhanded. You can't run a successful business by developing a customer's expectations then pissing on those expectations...... the customer base will walk away or find someone who treats them better.

So sto p crying about it thats all u do. And again, for the 100th time cuz u just dont seem to understabd, gree owes u NOTHING!!! I figure with those big letters maybe now u can read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    It's a pitiful method for trying to stop Alliances, or as you put it, leveling the playing field. We'll adapt and keep it moving. Alliances are successful because they're organized. Disorganized people complain because they have no idea or desire to adapt and overcome. So rather than figure out how to become more competitive, what people like you do is advocate ridiculous business practices like, "put five competitions in a row back to back so people can't switch around." Really, that's the solution? No wonder you can't win.

Here's what doesn't level the playing field...... CRYING ABOUT IT!

If Gree feels as you do then Gree needs to say that........ and if Gree wants to put an end to alliances then they should be able to do it without being shady or underhanded. You can't run a successful business by developing a customer's expectations then pissing on those expectations...... the customer base will walk away or find someone who treats them better.
    Funny...seems like your crying about the change...you just can't see it...thanks for the laugh. Putting more events is not shady at all. Seems like your whining that you can't win them all.....call the wambulance.

More events seems like, more opportunity, so what if they double the events but you can only compete in half, you still get the same amount of wins and other people get a chance...boo flipping hoo.

Thank you Grad, finally somebody else sees the real problem here. Its not Gree, its the whiney players on this thread.

guys, let this thread die. Don't feed the trolls. Gree knows they messed up by now so let's let it go.

As soon as you stop crying about Gree cuz u didnt get your way this thread will die. Never seen so many "grown" people cry over a game before... smh.

Everyone, please try to keep the conversations constructive and to not make this discussion escalate to a flame war.

Thanks.

It would be nice to have a decent conversation. If you say you support the decision from GREE to have back to back events, you get attacked by the vocal minority. It is hard to not want to defend yourself after that. I support this, I think it is fair. I welcome it, I hope they do it more and I want GREE to know. It seems unreasonable to me that people are so upset, they win so often and will still win most of the time, it seems childish, selfish and disingenuous to claim they are already considering quitting because of it. I don't how else I can frame it without it sounding worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    Well, as compensatiom for this back 2 back wars they raised our prices om the gems with over 25%

We really are a respected community
    If people still have not noticed, there is a topic on every thread relating to the price increases on in-game currency. This change does not only affect GREE games people, it affects every app in the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradrizyn View Post
    It would be nice to have a decent conversation. If you say you support the decision from GREE to have back to back events, you get attacked by the vocal minority. It is hard to not want to defend yourself after that. I support this, I think it is fair. I welcome it, I hope they do it more and I want GREE to know. It seems unreasonable to me that people are so upset, they win so often and will still win most of the time, it seems childish, selfish and disingenuous to claim they are already considering quitting because of it. I don't how else I can frame it without it sounding worse.
    It's good to voice your opinion, it's just that you may need to prepare to fend off others who disagree.

+1 to Gad and Lolsies
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I'm in an alliance and these back to back events don't bother me so much. more things to do
    Only problem I see is this, if everything is back to back how are new players suppose to join guilds? Do they get one day a week? Seems kind of, well, stupid ya know?
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10.
    Incorrect. The D has always been independent and usually top 25. DragonZ is also independent, usually top 50, I think. Congratulations to them on ranking 2nd this weekend.

Any independent guild that ranks near the top of the guild war and raid war leaderboard is WAY more impressive than any alliance guild.
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF