Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

No time to prepare

Dear Gree,

You just made it impossible for most guilds to prepare for the RAID war. The Chaos Knight Raid follows the current fusion war directly. Giving the alliances and guilds no chance to transfer there members to the guilds that will go to war.

This means that only a few strong guilds can run at all and that the rest of the guilds will go Free-To-Play. Is this really what Gree has in mind? It will result in less gemming because most guilds will give up if they haven't already.

I urge Gree to reconsider this schedule and delay the launch of the RAID war with 24 hours. So we players have the time to prepare.

On behalf of The Coalition

C2PL Longbeard
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I agree with this, this isnt a very strategical move from GREE.
    Player wise, this is unfair
    Business wise, its a mess.
    Guild Master and Founder of "Knights of Furyans"
    We are a proud guild of The Republic Alliance

Guild Title: Guild Master
    IGN: JEDI Master Seta
    Line ID: Sadjhir0

Not big fan of the guild swapping thing, think it's cheesy. I think they should make it take time for you to leave a guild and join another one, like a week or so.

they better delay for about 4 hours so everyone can prepare or they will get a **** load of crap thrown in their direction

You have time to prepare now…get to it
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

No time

I know you're on iOS so you may not realise but the Blitz that just began runs immediately into the raid for this weekend...which means no time to move players into the proper guilds. This is an ignorant move on the part of a company that wants to make money.
    Name: Shanahan
    Level: 215
    Guild: Earth Swords (Android)

Please everybody push it also through to support:

Contact Gree support ( options > settings > FAQ > support: feedback) or:
    https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dear Gree,

You just made it impossible for most guilds to prepare for the RAID war. The Chaos Knight Raid follows the current fusion war directly. Giving the alliances and guilds no chance to transfer there members to the guilds that will go to war.

This means that only a few strong guilds can run at all and that the rest of the guilds will go Free-To-Play. Is this really what Gree has in mind? It will result in less gemming because most guilds will give up if they haven't already.

I urge Gree to reconsider this schedule and delay the launch of the RAID war with 24 hours. So we players have the time to prepare.

Name
    Guild
    Last edited by Longbeard; 01-08-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Support URL added
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

This may be the dumbest thing Gree does all year and it's only January.

i think they started this limited prepare time thing since Thanksgiving, but why would u need tp swap guilds anyways. GREE peobably did this so that hackers don't have the time to go to a new guild and not get reported.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Not going to send a ticket because this might actually be interesting. Do agree its a weird move but not even close to the worst thing to ever happen.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I have no problem with moving around in guilds, since I have never left mine.

I see lots of whiners with WAY too much time on their hands play this game...

Damn u GREE...how dare you not let us prepare our virtual guilds, and receive our virtual gifts, that we spend REAL money on...how dare u
    Lol.

Here's a little note for those of you who have never run in a top 10 guild: Top 10 guilds are carefully coordinated and filled with members who commit to meet the set minimums by that guild. It's not the same members going over and over again in each guild (at least 99% of the time). Doing something like this just means that it will most likely be a cheaper raid with a bunch of angry "paying" customers. We were coordinating a top 25 run, but now have no way to get members into the same guild. Doesn't matter to me as this top 25 reward kind of stinks, but I imagine the other alliances are angry.

The point of a guild is to see what you can do as a guild of specific players. Hence the limit of so many members per guild. I am not a fan of allowing people to swap guilds each event. I like the recommendation of not being able to rejoin a guild for a week if you leave one. That might be to long, but a handful of days would be nice to see. Decide what you want to get out of the game and make a guild that does that specifically and stay there.

Well, as compensatiom for this back 2 back wars they raised our prices om the gems with over 25%

We really are a respected community