Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Lord P why don't u just say that this is the worst public relations u have seen from any games since it does fit the bill
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    Are you mental? What is your problem? I am guildless because my internet failed 2 days ago when I briefly stepped out. Now I can't participate. There are many different ways in which people got screwed.
    I am not mental because if I was than I would have posted on a different forum and plus do u think I am GREE, so why would I bother caring about ur message u posted. Next time ask the right ppl (called GREE).

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    Are you mental? What is your problem? I am guildless because my internet failed 2 days ago when I briefly stepped out. Now I can't participate. There are many different ways in which people got screwed.
    Iron Man is right. And saying the world isn't fair is possibly the worst reasoning I ever heard.

When you add this bs onto the gem price increase it's just piling it on. We kept playing through all thr rubbish like the farce with first raid when ppl didn't get their rewards, account theft saga etc and this is how our loyalty is repaid.

Ref the gem price issue, don't think u fooling us into thinking you're cushioning the blow by reducing the price a little from the 30% increase. What you shoulda done is give more gems in the pack. Say 1200 for £92.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Iron Man is right. And saying the world isn't fair is possibly the worst reasoning I ever heard.
    When you add this bs onto the gem price increase it's just piling it on. We kept playing through all thr rubbish like
    the farce with first raid when ppl didn't get their rewards, account theft saga etc and this is how our loyalty is repaid.
    Ref the gem price issue, don't think u fooling us into thinking you're cushioning the blow by reducing the price a little from the 30% increase. What you shoulda done is give more gems in the pack. Say 1200 for £92.
    I said it because this is probably gonna be GREE response or maybe "we are working on it" and I said the stuff because I am on Android so I am not so familiar about how the iOS since so far there really isn't any problem except for new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Lord P why don't u just say that this is the worst public relations u have seen from any games since it does fit the bill
    Didn't your mama ever tell you to hush when grown folks is talking?

No need to discuss all that lmao
    Alliances will still be 1-10 anyways only ones who will have a good time are leeches amd the few idiots who suddenly think they are so damn good because they seriously believe they have a chance of winning anything
    Gree made lot of rubbish in the last year and we pumped money into your ass all the time but somewhen it's enough. Some ppl have something called real life and work during the week
    Not everyone can sit at gree HQ and do nothing
    Paco loves Indigo
    Rainbow Rug GM

Lol ant is just a troll
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Lol ant is just a troll
    Don't troll :P
    Paco loves Indigo
    Rainbow Rug GM

Ants are troll anyways since they screw u over so I picked this name.

Me not a troll,methinks that trolls are bad (those big ugly monsters).

The "free" players think this is a good thing, but their guilds won't crack top 25 (for a pretty aweful t25 reward) as it is. Almost all of the strongest players are in alliances and those guilds are the ones that will fill the top 10 and most of the top 25 spots anyway. The only thing this did was take the opportunity away from regular players within alliances to get a war & raid epic. Leeches can't be kicked. Promotions/demotions can't be handed out. Guildless members are stuck in limbo. Gree really must want to kill this game and drop support.

How can there be leeches in your guild or does it just take one day of not playing for a person to be considered a leech? If a person performs well over time and is valuable member of a guild I would be happy to carry them if something comes up and would hope they would do the same for me.

Some of the posting on this board makes me ill, people who don't invest a ton in gems have no value and should not have a voice in this? At first I was happy this was giving other guilds a chance, instead I am now pleased that some of you people are getting hosed, I think you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradrizyn View Post
    How can there be leeches in your guild or does it just take one day of not playing for a person to be considered a leech? If a person performs well over time and is valuable member of a guild I would be happy to carry them if something comes up and would hope they would do the same for me.

Some of the posting on this board makes me ill, people who don't invest a ton in gems have no value and should not have a voice in this? At first I was happy this was giving other guilds a chance, instead I am now pleased that some of you people are getting hosed, I think you deserve it.
    So you will sponsor me T1/10/25? PM me... lol
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

If this was true than why does the game still have players? Wouldn't they have quit if they didn't support the game. Keep in mind that this is just an experiment for game to see if new ways help the game. His could also help the game win the "Game of the Year" award again with more players.

Knights,

Due to technical difficulties, we will not be changing the schedule. Please disregard the post from yesterday. We apologize for the confusion.

This schedule is meant to be competitive. Let's test the true power of guilds without having to switch it up.

Again a sign that Gree doesn't test Knights & Dragons very well. Again we, your clients, the players have to accept a game that has not been thought through, has not been bug tested, has not been play tested.

Again and again, Gree proves it cannot deliver a services, we consumers can and may expect from a professional company!

Hello Longbeard,

Thank you for contacting support. We appreciate feedback, both critical and positive, from our players as your opinions mean the most to us! I will pass your feedback on to our development team.

Our players have been and continue to be a valuable resource for us in maintaining a constant flow of new ideas and improvements for the game. We greatly appreciate your interest and contributions to helping the game evolve and grow. We are dedicated to constantly improving our service to you and working together, we can achieve that.

Kind Regards,

Employee Gree

Again support gives a standard answer, not looking or reading the complain but sending a predefined answer back. The development team has nothing to do and can't do anything about the issue we submitted. That issue is a management decision. Gree management should take complains of there clients serious instead of answering with a standardized reply mail.

As a paying client I can and should expect a certain level of service from Gree. That service is not delivered by Gree at all. The question now is if Gree will start to take us, their client serious or try once again to ignore the problem?

Can we get a serious answer to our problems or must we take the next step in the process?

_------------------------
    Gree publicly admitted not even being in controls of a simple thing like scheduling wars. So the question arises can Gree ever fix the connection bugs that is hindering paying players to enjoy the game? Is Gree ever be able to implement bug fixes to solve hacking issues? Etc. Etc.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.