Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

Last edited by Mystruss; 01-08-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystruss View Post
    It's against forum rules to start new threads when over a dozen of the exact same threads already exist. Please use the search options, and remember that necroing is no longer a forum violation.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    It's against forum rules to start new threads when over a dozen of the exact same threads already exist. Please use the search options, and remember that necroing is no longer a forum violation.
    Unfortunately a search of the forum gives me a grand total of ZERO results for that specific question.....

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I found a few; unfortunately, it's against forum rules to link to another thread, so I can't help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I found a few; unfortunately, it's against forum rules to link to another thread, so I can't help you.
    Thanks! I did manage to find one by scrolling back through previous posts. It seems my error was looking for "results" rather than looking for "winners". Perhaps a mistake with my upbringing, as I was always told that there can only be one "winner" and that would be an awfully short list!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystruss View Post
    Thanks! I did manage to find one by scrolling back through previous posts. It seems my error was looking for "results" rather than looking for "winners". Perhaps a mistake with my upbringing, as I was always told that there can only be one "winner" and that would be an awfully short list!
    Everyone`s a winner in this game.......
    GroupMe ID: 9323964