Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Under handed tactics cost us our win streak !!

How long does it take for customer support to act on "Issue" with a top 10 alliance that have underminded our game play ????? several tickets have been sent and now it has cost my alliance its win streak by this underhanded person....it may be legit but I doubt it very much, those in Alliance should be mindful of low level armys of Common units getting Max points only after minutes of play !!
    I urge you to check high point player and what units they have ... report any player getting max points with Commons or low stat units..this is absurd..we have players using REAL Monies in these Wars...fair go !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    How long does it take for customer support to act on "Issue" with a top 10 alliance that have underminded our game play ????? several tickets have been sent and now it has cost my alliance its win streak by this underhanded person....it may be legit but I doubt it very much, those in Alliance should be mindful of low level armys of Common units getting Max points only after minutes of play !!
    I urge you to check high point player and what units they have ... report any player getting max points with Commons or low stat units..this is absurd..we have players using REAL Monies in these Wars...fair go !!
    2nd to that, Ratma.
    @Tadaaah - tickets were submitted but anything you can do to help escalate this, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheaters in alliance wars is just not fair!

Superninjagm

It's simple - you go in, fight your battles with your power army and then change your army to common units immediately when your finished. It's not a cheat, hack or scam, simply a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    It's simple - you go in, fight your battles with your power army and then change your army to common units immediately when your finished. It's not a cheat, hack or scam, simply a strategy.
    Bazi, we considered that. There were 3 squads of only uncommon units. They showed up in our War as only uncommon units the entire 1 hour battle. But, the 3 squads kept getting 1200+ points for every battle. Even if they fought and then quickly changed back to uncommon units, shouldn't we have seen their normal squad? I hate to accuse anyone of cheating/hacking if it's not true, but this was extremely odd. Many members of our alliance kept close watch on those 3 squads and we all saw the same issue.

Btw, I'm purposely not going to call out the name of the alliance on the forum, b/c Tadaaah has advised us in the past about the rules of that. But, many of us submitted tickets so if they were in fact cheating, Gree should take action.

-Superninjagm

Hey guys,

The team attacks reports on cheaters/hackers very quickly. As you know, we aren't able to discuss or disclose the results of these investigations. If you have reported it, it more than likely has already been escalated.

I saw the same thing and reported it too. How can a squad full of level 1 common units rack up 10+ wins at over 1500 points per win in a matter of about 2 minutes? I don't see how that can be possible. I have all Lvl 30 UR units in my squad and I was battling the highest level opponent that I could be fairly confident of beating (not a sure thing, but more likely than not) and I maxed out at about 1200 points per battle against that alliance. There is no way a squad of level 1 commons could possibly be beating the higher up members of our alliance. I guess we'll see what happens . . .

IIRC, a players units displayed in battle are "locked" based on their card when the battle begins. So, you could set your units as all Common, and then start a battle. After the battle starts, you could then switch back to your "power" card and fight battle and get win points. But, opposing alliance players would still see you card as all Common units.

So again, it's a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    IIRC, a players units displayed in battle are "locked" based on their card when the battle begins. So, you could set your units as all Common, and then start a battle. After the battle starts, you could then switch back to your "power" card and fight battle and get win points. But, opposing alliance players would still see you card as all Common units.

So again, it's a strategy.
    G'Day Bazi , thanks for the analogy on this, just to confirm that the starting is "LOCKED" for entire war ? if that is so it may be the answer but i could not see that .....has this question been asked before ??
    Maybe Tadaah can explain this more in detail ?? Tadaah can you please Confirm or Deny this LOCKED deck start ??

see yourself.....is this cheat/hack or the so call strategy? lol

and it gain points every mins ok....no joke, lol.

what a shame to them
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 01-09-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: removed photo for naming and shaming.

HYE , just for a reminder, and for your own peace of mind, please don't put pictures or post names of persons you think mat be doing underhanded tactics, it may be legit, but for rules here we do not mentions names or post pictures as such, can you please edit your post and remove the picture, best to send to support and wait for response, we all understand the situation but please be mindful of forum rules, thanks in advance

I disagree with this strategy of changing the card during inactivity, and declare this as a way to destroy the fun and competitive nature of the alliance wars
    Last edited by Joemedic; 01-09-2015 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    HYE , just for a reminder, and for your own peace of mind, please don't put pictures or post names of persons you think mat be doing underhanded tactics, it may be legit, but for rules here we do not mentions names or post pictures as such, can you please edit your post and remove the picture, best to send to support and wait for response, we all understand the situation but please be mindful of forum rules, thanks in advance
    Thanks, Ratma. Don't worry; investigations take care of these.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    see yourself.....is this cheat/hack or the so call strategy? lol

and it gain points every mins ok....no joke, lol.

what a shame to them
    This guy is not a cheater and he won those games fair and square BECAUSE he owns three lvl 50 Common Interests and one lvl 50 silent swan. Go see the leadersboard because he is there now. How come the epic bonus week has become an EPIC FEAST for those guys? Gree, how could you let this happen?
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-09-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    This guy is not a cheater and he won those games fair and square BECAUSE he owns three lvl 50 Common Interests and one lvl 50 silent swan. Go see the leadersboard because he is there now. How come the epic bonus week has become an EPIC FEAST for those guys? Gree, how could you let this happen?

so issit having an epic unit will have auto free flow of morale boost?

by keep on having 2332 points every mins or less in the whole one hour of alliance war doesn't make any sense, best is the whole alliance only he keep spamming morale during the alliance war during the one hour time by keep having the same amount of 2332 points?

or maybe he is using an epic mobile to play too?

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    so issit having an epic unit will have auto free flow of morale boost?

by keep on having 2332 points every mins or less in the whole one hour of alliance war doesn't make any sense, best is the whole alliance only he keep spamming morale during the alliance war during the one hour time by keep having the same amount of 2332 points?

or maybe he is using an epic mobile to play too?
    This guy (currently on the leaderboard but has put away his 3 x lvl 50 common interest and one lvl 50 silent swan to keep a low profile, I guess) as well as MANY of his alliance members all acquired TONS of epic units during the epic promotion week. They managed to defeat the gold chest system and kept pulling out epic units like a feast. This alliance obviously has been around for a long time and know all the tricks to beat or weaken the system. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that a few hackers belong to that alliance and provided instructions to a small group of about 15-20 because that was the number of people who demonstrated tons of epic units during the alliance war. According to my source, there is still a huge number of epic units being hidden in their storage.

What you witnessed was probably this guy using his epic squad easily crushed your top player repeatedly and kept getting 100% bonus and he was able to finish off your best player in 1-2 seconds. He probably had to use reserved morales though.

Only Gree can fix this mess.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-11-2015 at 09:47 AM.