DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is boring.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Well, this is boring.

Before a mod moves this to Off-Topic, this subforum is for, and I quote, "Discuss(ing) anything related to Crime City Mobile." This forum is definitely related to Crime City Mobile.

I personally don't appreciate Grammar Nazi; however, the fact is that while he was here, no one started a new thread complaining the Limited Time Building was late. Nor, to my knowledge, did anyone complain about said Limited Time Building, any events going on at the moment, or any past events, save one or two posts about Street Assault individual prizes. Grammar Nazi took this forum and singlehandedly transformed it in just a matter of goes into an energetic, lively place where I, for one, had obscene amounts of fun.

I'm not saying the mods should let him stay, but I am suggesting that we be allowed to keep threads that go off-topic a bit. This will keep the forums fun, and foster a positive community on the forums. Let's be honest; if it wasn't for the puerile you've met, would you still be playing the game?

Let's make this forum fun again. Let's make Dippy a mod, regardless of whether he chooses to serve or not. Let's fix this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Honestly I believe this forum to be useless. It's mostly trolls on here that like to treat each other with disrespect. As far as getting any real info your better off having a beta tester to leak the info on a chat app. Also I would like to say I'm not pointing the finger at any one person. I read and see what's posted in these forums not as much as I use to because of administration not answering people's questions when asked. Also it's not nice to keep people wondering when something will be released. But I know Gree has All Rights Reserved. Very much useless.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why should the forum be any different from the actual game? It is all getting extremely mundane since the introduction of 6.0.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I do admit that it was definitely entertaining having the grammar nazi around. I think if he would've toned it down to under 50 corrections a day, it would've been more tolerated. I did actually log on to the forum more often than usual to see what he was commenting on. As for the forum being useless, I can't disagree more. I find it quite useful if you sift through the banter between the trolls on here. There have been plenty of helpful posts on here, but you do have to take the good with the bad. Dippy for forum mod!

Post Count
    If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. I have too much self respect for that.

And carbide? The trolls are actually quite respectful to eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    So no LTB this cycle right?

I‘m upgrading nightclubs already, so whatever.

Post Count
    We're not allowed to have fun here anymore? I have some Molly Maguire recruitment posters that could liven the place up a bit.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. I have too much self respect for that.
    That's our Dippy. I say make him a mod anyway, regardless of if he chooses to serve or not!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Really.. I find the grammar nazi really annoying...I come here for info...not to be spell checked or grammar checked...of course there is no info from gree...so um wonder why I come here...cos I live in hope maybe...eternal optimist!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    That's our Dippy. I say make him a mod anyway, regardless of if he chooses to serve or not!
    Any ban, even a short 24 hour ban, disqualifies any applicant of being a forum moderator. Just saying...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    We're not allowed to have fun here anymore? I have some Molly Maguire recruitment posters that could liven the place up a bit.
    Was wondering what happened to you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Was wondering what happened to you.
    Joaquim got B& under the name grammar nazi, of course any time someone brings up his alter ego he's gonna stick his nose in
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    hey Joaquim, you still with EMF?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Hey all,personally i like you all,especially those that are here from beginning,i know you sometimes have fun with offtopic themes and conversation,some are funny and some are part of the history of this forum,so don't think that we don't tolerate it or laugh on it,just sometimes when it gets out of hand and start to be to "much" for other forum members we need to act accordingly ..
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hey all,personally i like you all,especially those that are here from beginning,i know you sometimes have fun with offtopic themes and conversation,some are funny and some are part of the history of this forum,so don't think that we don't tolerate it or laugh on it,just sometimes when it gets out of hand and start to be to "much" for other forum members we need to act accordingly ..
    * Inappropriate and excessive use of commas

* "too much"

* Only one full stop at the end of the sentence

In summary, these kind of posts are exactly the reason why the Grammar Nazi needs to be brought back.