Well, this is boring. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well, this is boring.

Post Count
    Wow, maybe Dippy was right and I am long winded.. I'll work on getting to the point in what I say lmao
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post

We're all here to make friends, are we not?
    I LOL'd.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    Well at least the trolls know who they are, useless and pointless! Enough said!
    Fantastic!!

I see you made no effort to refute my point. Score another one for Buff.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I'll gladly do it for you:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Inflation-quot

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...vidual-Prizing

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ix-Android-Now

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-honest-answer

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ere-s-our-gold

Here are some threads I have posted that were both constructive and whine-free. Feel free to go through my various other threads and post one about me complaining. Maybe you're right, and I am complaining in all of these threads.. but don't act like yours are any better.

I don't have to spend a red cent or even a shiny penny on this game, I can still over achieve in syndicate goals, and pull 60k in a battle, with the use of gold that I have earned from being active and scrolling through various offers from annoying companies like Tapjoy have to offer. How much ip did you pull last battle with the use of PAID gold?

One last thing, not to be a dlck, even though you seem not to care about that, but I've seen you complain about your stats not being the greatest, which is fine, it's a stupid game and I could care less about where people stand in it, but you seem to blame GREE's stat inflation since you're a L250 and have been playing the game for a long time. I understand (not from personal experience) the hardships of being a high level, but look where playing actively for free got me, and you playing with paid gold got you. It's your fault for not seizing the chance when stat inflation first started.

Would you like to throw anything else at me other than playing for free and starting a few threads that point out GREE's lack of common sense? Feel free to

EDIT: Also, I honestly don't care about my age and if people know it or not, I tell people my age so they know me on a somewhat personal basis, it's a game but we're all here to make friends, are we not?
    You completely miss the point about the gold reference. FWIW, I spent gold in the early days on stuff like defense buildings that didn't work as advertised and were a complete scam. My stats do suck, but that is because I got out of spending early when I saw what a trap it was, and I don't spend enough time on the game to be in a syndicate. Those are my choices.

But that is not the point. I am not questioning whether you are a good player or not. The reference to not spending wasn't about your ability, it is about the value of your complaints. When you don't spend a nickel on the game, why the hell should Gree care about your "constructive criticism"? You are not a customer. You are not relevant. Gree doesn't and shouldn't care what you think about event prizes because all you do is cost them money. You use their forum bandwidth to complain about the prizes you aren't getting in their game bandwidth. You are a drag on their system.

To tell you the truth, many people complain about this game, but the only reason I commented on it with you was you posted repeated times in one week about tier prizes, and then when I called you out on it, you kept saying that every whine you has was constructive criticism, which is complete BS. It's a cop out. Own it, don't sugar coat it. You will get a lot farther in life.

And I don't have to pretend I whine less than you, I know I do. I really don't care what the prizes are, I don't even play most events in this game. What is there to whine about after all? Other than whiners, of course....LOL!

Anyway, done with this discussion, you just don't get it. It doesn't appear you ever will.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    You completely miss the point about the gold reference. FWIW, I spent gold in the early days on stuff like defense buildings that didn't work as advertised and were a complete scam. My stats do suck, but that is because I got out of spending early when I saw what a trap it was, and I don't spend enough time on the game to be in a syndicate. Those are my choices.

But that is not the point. I am not questioning whether you are a good player or not. The reference to not spending wasn't about your ability, it is about the value of your complaints. When you don't spend a nickel on the game, why the hell should Gree care about your "constructive criticism"? You are not a customer. You are not relevant. Gree doesn't and shouldn't care what you think about event prizes because all you do is cost them money. You use their forum bandwidth to complain about the prizes you aren't getting in their game bandwidth. You are a drag on their system.

To tell you the truth, many people complain about this game, but the only reason I commented on it with you was you posted repeated times in one week about tier prizes, and then when I called you out on it, you kept saying that every whine you has was constructive criticism, which is complete BS. It's a cop out. Own it, don't sugar coat it. You will get a lot farther in life.

And I don't have to pretend I whine less than you, I know I do. I really don't care what the prizes are, I don't even play most events in this game. What is there to whine about after all? Other than whiners, of course....LOL!

Anyway, done with this discussion, you just don't get it. It doesn't appear you ever will.
    Alright, I see your point. Doesn't mean what I complain about isn't any less true, regardless of whose mouth it comes out of, customer or not.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000