Dev Notes: Week of January 5, 2015 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dev Notes: Week of January 5, 2015

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Any plans to increase vault and/or levels?
    Get in line buddy, I've been waiting 2 years plus now for IOS base decorations to be displayed correctly and that issue still hasn't been fixed, get in line with your vault question... Lol jk

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any chance of Gree selling Deploy Refills for FL like you do for Energy and Stamina and Health?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    I'm a fan of the epic boss event,however if you are planning on making bosses tougher I think it would be fair to drop the amount of bosses required to complete event!
    150 is way too high as it is,it turns the event into a chore,I'd much prefer tougher bosses but less of them,it used to be 50 bosses and was much more enjoyable back then.
    Also be nice to include equip,health packs,energy refills as prizes rather then units that wouldn't make most players army.
    Yes PLEASE bring Epic boss BACK immediately! There is no need to make anything harder for high level people. What in blazes are you thinking?! I built to where I can actually have fun finishing and winning the thing and you are worried about fun for somebody else? Leave it alone and make them something different.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    Yes PLEASE bring Epic boss BACK immediately! There is no need to make anything harder for high level people. What in blazes are you thinking?! I built to where I can actually have fun finishing and winning the thing and you are worried about fun for somebody else? Leave it alone and make them something different.
    What needs to be gone is the awful amount of LTQ'S. They are NOT FUN beating the clock while waiting all day long to travel to the next map site only to tap the bejeezus out of the little critter that you can't isolate with fat fingers. The cost is way too much. They raise the xp too fast. Doing the faction aspects is a pain when the group wants stuff that is out of reach and they insist that you have to help get it for them when you are trying to get something more realistic. And the prizes cut in half at 5% for Prestige which used to be 10% is just robbery.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The ****ens you say...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How do you set a minimum wd score for your faction I thought that was discussed that we could set a minimum for our players ?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose02364 View Post
    How do you set a minimum wd score for your faction I thought that was discussed that we could set a minimum for our players ?
    As far as I know, Gree will set the limits, not individual factions.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    what is the minimum requirement?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    Agreed. For a lot of noobs and LLP account players, EB was their time to shine. They can't help in the FLTQs because they don't have enough energy, they're bullet magnets in WD event, and they're too puny to help in RB. Without EB there's no reason for factions to give them a spot.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised it looks like I'm calling you a noob. That wasn't my intention! Apologies.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about we get an update on the missing equipment problem that some players experienced???
    Answer to ticket is "we are working on it" kinda doesn't say much and to be honest confidence in CS is at an all time low reading the forum.
    Can we get some answers on if/when this issue may be addressed,as for a "New Exciting Feature" and such an important part of attack algorithm it's very frustrating that this is also full of errors!!!
    Spent Gold to get this Equipment and then it disappears,let have some Answers Please!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seems like "dev notes" has changed from a dialog where we see that our concerns are being addressed to a hit and run which becomes the only hint that gree is even in the forum anymore. Sure would be nice to get a little interaction in here

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you are going to make the EB harder (which I would support), let's go back to 50 bosses. Jack up the health by 2-4 times. Tapping 150 bosses once is moronic.

Development Team
    Post Count
    There was a server problem that was causing weird saving errors, which were the cause of both the "disappearing equipment" problem and the "can't change my equipment" problem.

We implemented and tested a fix for this late last week, and have pushed it to the servers. We're working on a script to restore all the lost items as well, although that's going to take a bit longer. (Unfortunately, I seem to have given my plague to the person who normally does all the scripting!)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    There was a server problem that was causing weird saving errors, which were the cause of both the "disappearing equipment" problem and the "can't change my equipment" problem.

We implemented and tested a fix for this late last week, and have pushed it to the servers. We're working on a script to restore all the lost items as well, although that's going to take a bit longer. (Unfortunately, I seem to have given my plague to the person who normally does all the scripting!)
    I still can't change my equipment

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hrm, that's weird. Do you have a ticket open with CS?