Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dev Notes: Week of January 5, 2015

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to see epic boss back too.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    We're actually kind of surprised by how many people have said that they miss this event! It doesn't generally see a whole lot of participation
    Really? How do you measure participation here? It's pretty much de rigour to participate in this from what I see, and requires much more activity than LTQs for example. And back In the day when it was hard to complete, you needed to log in every 20 mins or so. Obviously gold use will be v low now once odd health maxed out, but I would have though participation would be high

Banned
    Post Count

We're working on some interesting features building on Hero Equip.
    Like i said 4 weeks ago when the soldier equipment was brought in to level the playing field and try to revive flagging sales, Wait 3 months, start playing again and in 1 week you'll be as strong as those who spent big $$$$ to get the same...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm a fan of the epic boss event,however if you are planning on making bosses tougher I think it would be fair to drop the amount of bosses required to complete event!
    150 is way too high as it is,it turns the event into a chore,I'd much prefer tougher bosses but less of them,it used to be 50 bosses and was much more enjoyable back then.
    Also be nice to include equip,health packs,energy refills as prizes rather then units that wouldn't make most players army.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    The honest truth is that the EB health was set up in a way where it could only get so big on the back end. Now the EBs need to have more health to stay interesting and fun for top-level players, so we retired the event for a little bit to see if we needed to overhaul it or just make the numbers bigger.
    What's wrong with having an event that doesn't interest top-level players? That's the perfect opportunity for LLPs to catch up and get more competitive. I say that as someone who does not add a single unit from epic boss. I participate to help the weaker players in the faction.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are the devs going to acknowledge and address the current bugs?
    There are some serious current concerns, most of which are outlined in the sticky http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...s-Issues-in-MW

I am especially concerned that there is one bug which may render WD unplayable (game freezing when attacking)

Can't say I really care about new features or EB until the current stuff is fixed!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Totally agree merc. Most enjoy eb and my faction was disappointed not to have it. They looked forward to seeing if they could get to 150 or not. I can kill the boss free the whole way through so a bit tougher for me wouldn't be a problem, but still it's nice to have an event that the majority can do for free!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If epic boss were to come back, it needs to go back to 100 boss kills instead of 150. I honestly do not miss that event, especially if we are going to continue to have nonstop LTQ's during all events. I do however miss PVP tournaments. I started my account around the time PVP tournaments were going on and put a lot of my skill points on stamina. Either let me redo my skill points, or bring back PVP tournaments PLEASE!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Current bugs I see, raiding is messed up somehow. Sometimes when I switch from raiding to maps for ltq's and I hit an ltq target it shows me as getting money off of my last raid, with BP, money, experience, etc. I have to restart game or go back to my base to get it to stop. LTQ targets now take forever to load and their are alot of invisible targets on all maps and that is getting really annoying, please clean that crap up. I also started getting error messages that I was not in the right area to hit that target, which seems to be happening a lot. Game load time still seems slow, ever since the 5.0 upgrades. I find myself playing other games more because of this like clash of clans. And speaking of clash of clans, can we get a base editor similar to what they have in clash of clans, it is a feature that would really benefit this game I think. I hate the scratchers, change prizes or turn it off please or go back to the other format of consecutive day logins for prizes with nice boosts. And please please please do something with defensive buildings to make them relevant again.

Post Count
    Is there a fix in the works for the Alliance Defense bonus for droid? I currently don't see it listed in my list of bonuses. Wondering if it's even working?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    We're actually kind of surprised by how many people have said that they miss this event! It doesn't generally see a whole lot of participation,
    I'm actually surprised by that statement, because every one I know and every faction I know strives to finish this event. It's always been one of the highest "participation" events there is, actually, from what I've seen. Unless by "participation" you mean "gold sales"?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I'm actually surprised by that statement, because every one I know and every faction I know strives to finish this event. It's always been one of the highest "participation" events there is, actually, from what I've seen. Unless by "participation" you mean "gold sales"?
    Given that a boss pops up every time you do anything, and you may as well kill it, it's hard to imagine that people just ignore them

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Once again devs, you speak of shiny new things that nobody really wants, while yet another timed event begins hours late and with bugs halting people's progress, ignoring their pleas to FIX WHAT'S BROKEN!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about fixing that you can't upgrade soldier..I'm losing to players with less stats..try to upgrade soldier ..server error haven't been able to upgrade equipment since first time...players on team ..quitting 5 this week 2 yr players..said would wait around for fix..3 weeks now ..no word..no fix

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any plans to increase vault and/or levels?