Note: I'm sorry these are so late this week - as noted below, I've had a sinus infection of the sort that makes it feel like I've been sleeping on a concrete pillow, complete with toothache. Hope y'all had a nice winter-holiday-of-choice!

This Week

This week we're working on issues that came up over the holidays - including reports of disappearing items/stat drops, problems when equipping items and others. (It can be very hard to tell from CS tickets whether we're seeing delayed reactions to a one-time problem or an ongoing issue, especially if it's not really high volume, so please try to let us know as soon as you see a problem, and give us a rough time-frame of when you noticed and what you'd been doing.)

Coming Up

We're working on some interesting features building on Hero Equip, but those are going to be a while. In the near term, our top priorities getting events running smoothly and fixing issues.

How's It Work: Help Me Out

I'm sorry, y'all, I've had a sinus infection for a week and my brains are made of cottage cheese. What would you like to know about how things work around here?