Street Assault Indy Prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Assault Indy Prizes

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Street Assault Indy Prizes

It was brought to my attention that the Indy prizes are not stackable in Street Assault. Checked my inventory and sure enough I have 2 Assault Streakers that comes with +5% Explosive Defence modifier. Checking my bonuses and only of one the prizes counts on the modifier. Sorry but this is total BS, consistent players will mostly come in roughly the same tier reward on this event so basically will not get a Indy modifier if they land in the same tier.
    dumbest thing ever having the same prizes for Street Assaults at least change the names.

Post Count
    The same is happening to me.
    I opened a ticket request (#2175158).
    I finished the individual part of Street Assault in the top 3000 because I wanted the 8% Melee Defense Bonus.
    But Ben Scott from Gree is telling me that I already had that prize so this one is not stackable.
    Well, what is the point of playing individual Street Assault if you are not going to give us the prize we won?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's the same with the individual prizes for regular war also.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dertin View Post
    The same is happening to me.
    I opened a ticket request (#2175158).
    I finished the individual part of Street Assault in the top 3000 because I wanted the 8% Melee Defense Bonus.
    But Ben Scott from Gree is telling me that I already had that prize so this one is not stackable.
    Well, what is the point of playing individual Street Assault if you are not going to give us the prize we won?
    Well,we send tickets and get generic reply..have to wonder if greedie will ever care... Short answer...no they won't and dont

Post Count
    Yep, I already received a couple of generic reply...

My 3rd email is this:

The Event Street Assault has SYND Prizes AND INDIVIDUAL Prizes.
    You promove this event with all these prizes with BONUSES.
    There were absolutly NO indication that I would not get my Individual Prize Bonus
    because I already had a similar prize.

If at the end of the event you are NOT going to give me the prize I won
    THEN you are cheating and the prizes you advertise are false.

Waiting for a reply from Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    L
    Yep, I already received a couple of generic reply...

My 3rd email is this:

There were absolutly NO indication that I would not get my Individual Prize Bonus

If at the end of the event you are NOT going to give me the prize I won
    THEN you are cheating and the prizes you advertise are false.

Waiting for a reply from Gree
    It's fraudulent and false advertising. It's says you get in this rank you get this prize and modifier.
    There is no mention if you have the prize already the modifier will not be rewarded.
    From now on I will just manipulate my rank to make sure I don't land in a tier with a prize I already have, which IMO is BS you shouldn't have to play events like that
    Last edited by -Batman-; 01-08-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    L
    It's fraudulent and false advertising. It's says you get in this rank you get this prize and modifier.
    There is no mention if you have the prize already the modifier will not be rewarded.
    From now on I will just manipulate my rank to make sure I don't land in a tier with a prize I already have, which IMO is BS you shouldn't have to play events like that
    It's not false advertising, nor is it fraudulent.

http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms

7. Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods

The Service may include Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods. You have no right, title or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service except for the following: You will have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use, solely within the Service, Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE. GREE may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. GREE shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GREE exercises any such rights.

The transfer of Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods to any person or entity, including but not limited to GREE, another User or any third party.

You understand and agree that all sales of Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are final and non-refundable, unless GREE (or the applicable third party platform provider) decides in its sole discretion to provide a refund. You agree that in the event that these Terms of Service, your Account, the Service as a whole or the applicable portion of the Service is terminated or discontinued for any reason, you will forfeit all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods. GREE will have no liability to you in connection with that forfeiture.

Post Count
    Yep Weasel, Gree can do anything he wants.

But it looks bad when you get a big splash screen that says you have won a prize and then it's not true.
    And then they start with stupid excuse on why you didn't get that prize
    (In the second email Ben Scott told me because they are trying to slow down stat inflation... LOL)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yep Weasel, Gree can do anything he wants.

But it looks bad when you get a big splash screen that says you have won a prize and then it's not true.
    And then they start with stupid excuse on why you didn't get that prize
    (In the second email Ben Scott told me because they are trying to slow down stat inflation... LOL)
    All I pointed out was the non-stacking of some duplicated modifiers does not constitute fraud or false advertising. Is it still a scumbag move? Absolutely!

It reminds me of going to the carnival and seeing all the "games of skill" with the huge stuffed toys for prizes. Those are the only prizes on display, so it's not an unreasonable assumption to think if you win, that's what you get. Of course, there is a sign hidden somewhere that indicates you have to win 10 small prizes before you can trade them in for the big one, and those worthless prizes are all kept out of sight.

As for slowing down stat inflation, that's a real gem of an excuse. That's like going on avalanche patrol, intentionally starting an avalanche, and then going half way down the mountain to try slowing it down. You could do that, sure, but it would be an incredibly stupid thing to even consider.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    As for slowing down stat inflation, that's a real gem of an excuse. That's like going on avalanche patrol, intentionally starting an avalanche, and then going half way down the mountain to try slowing it down. You could do that, sure, but it would be an incredibly stupid thing to even consider.
    Ha, exactly, even the 16 year old got that

Oh and Dippy I also use my age to show GREE a teenager is smarter than them :P
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Oh and Dippy I also use my age to show GREE a teenager is smarter than them :P
    I've been saying that for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Here the email I got from Ben Scott:

There are still some items with stacking boosts currently available, but we are working towards phasing them out of the game. Moving forward, individual tier rewards will not stack as a general rule. While we understand stacking bonuses are very desirable, they are potentially game breaking. Their use needs to be carefully managed to control stat inflation effects and the overall power balance of the game.

We may still release rewards with certain types of stacking bonuses at our discretion, but their availability will be rare.

So, Event with Individual Prizes with bonus are just fake....
    You spend gold to get in a certain tier to win a prize with a bonus and Gree is not giving you the bonus...
    Nice to know

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here the email I got from Ben Scott:

There are still some items with stacking boosts currently available, but we are working towards phasing them out of the game. Moving forward, individual tier rewards will not stack as a general rule. While we understand stacking bonuses are very desirable, they are potentially game breaking. Their use needs to be carefully managed to control stat inflation effects and the overall power balance of the game.

We may still release rewards with certain types of stacking bonuses at our discretion, but their availability will be rare.

So, Event with Individual Prizes with bonus are just fake....
    You spend gold to get in a certain tier to win a prize with a bonus and Gree is not giving you the bonus...
    Nice to know
    That is exactly the same reply I got off Ben word for word.
    What BS they are not phasing out stackable mods otherwise the daily EB goals and LTB mods wouldn't exist for a start
    Last edited by -Batman-; 01-08-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Post Count
    My 4th email to Gree:

Hey Ben Scott,

Just be be even more clear

I've got this answer from John Miller

Thank you for writing in. We appreciate feedback, both critical and positive, from our players as your opinions mean the most to us! I will pass your feedback on to our development team.

Our players have been and continue to be a valuable resource for us in maintaining a constant flow of new ideas and improvements for the game. We greatly appreciate your interest and contributions to helping the game evolve and grow. We are dedicated to constantly improving our service to you and working together, we can achieve that.

Well, now waiting for development team...

Post Count
    Well, now waiting for development team...
    Don't hold your breath