Page 3 of 3 First 123

Apologies, the fix for Alliance Wars will take a bit longer than anticipated. We will be bringing it back beforehand and will have more news on that later this week.

Okay, I will split hairs with your choice of words. Please explain "will take". It's been several months..."will take" implies that work has not commenced for the fix. I hope you mean "is taking".
    Also, any chance you can quantify "a bit longer" and "bringing it back beforehand"?

Quote Originally Posted by bradleyk View Post
    Okay, I will split hairs with your choice of words. Please explain "will take". It's been several months..."will take" implies that work has not commenced for the fix. I hope you mean "is taking".
    Also, any chance you can quantify "a bit longer" and "bringing it back beforehand"?
    You'll find out later this week.

Alliance Wars return this Sunday! We will be monitoring the event the entire time. Additionally, there will be a day delay in prizing.

Glad to hear! Thanks for hearing us!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Alliance Wars return this Sunday! We will be monitoring the event the entire time. Additionally, there will be a day delay in prizing.
    This is what we have been waiting for........but............whats with the rewards?????.... where is the Gold key drops ?...where is the chance for Epics...this event is where we actually spend our money but rewards for outlay are dismal ?? love the Wars and chance to see how my squad compares but rewards and end Prizes.....shocking !!! and here endeth my 2c

100 tables to difficult ..

any updates on next War event ?? starting to get bored again, and now with these multi acct issue its worse!