Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Commanders,

There have been a lot of questions about Alliance Wars. We are glad that you are enjoying this event and we think it's an awesome event too. We want to ensure that this event continues to be great and a fair experience for everyone! We are currently addressing matters with cheaters tainting the Alliance War leaderboards. We will release more information as it becomes available. Thank you all for your continued support.

Thank you so much for your response. We realize there is sometimes work behind the scenes that will occur and we just ask that you and your team acknowledge our inquiries and give us a valid response. Thanks again for getting back to us and we anxiously await the start of the next alliance wars.

Superninja
    Team Terminus

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Commanders,

There have been a lot of questions about Alliance Wars. We are glad that you are enjoying this event and we think it's an awesome event too. We want to ensure that this event continues to be great and a fair experience for everyone! We are currently addressing matters with cheaters tainting the Alliance War leaderboards. We will release more information as it becomes available. Thank you all for your continued support.

I hope your also fixing the issues as well - from the previous thread:

Maybe someone could spend 15 minutes and write some code so that the "initiate war" button is greyed out when your alliance is already in a war...

And while their at it, maybe they can make it so only Colonels + can initiate wars like it used to be. And then they can put the name of whomever inititated the war in the chat as well.

All that would go a long way to solving all the issues reported each time we have an alliance war
    Last edited by BaziOne; 02-18-2015 at 07:42 PM.

agree Bazi , just hope we get the wars back soon also

They better get it back soon. Players are dropping like flies. Everyone is sick of the boring Boss/Invasion cycle. Not even any new campaigns! They are spending more time working on one of their other games. That's the real truth about what's going on

Haven't figured out how to start an alliance war, lol. How dumb am I?

soooo over Boss and Invasion events 6 days straight.....Gree throw us a bone for a bit of hush time please...... WE NEED WARS !!!........even a day event would be good ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mckay View Post
    Haven't figured out how to start an alliance war, lol. How dumb am I?
    No wars Yet........everyone still waiting......waiting, but to answer your question , when you go into "WAR" there should be a Tab up top of screen states "Initiate War", be careful only one player must hit this, or it will glitch and have several alliances fighting at once....use your group chat to notify initiating war.

arghhhh !!! invasion event ! at least this one goes to level 30 instead of 20

Yeah and I think people are having problems since the introduction of the elite units as its almost impossible to beat, even if you have beefed up common interests etc. I would love to try an epic unit at some point.... problem is, still haven't got one.

On Facebook Gree ran a poll to see if people would let them be lazy and not bother to fix alliance wars before starting them again. Shameful. You've got people spending money on this game, put some devs on it to get it fixed instead of having them add impossible levels to Invasion. If you don't soon there won't be anyone left to spend money on it.

The invasion levels are very hard indeed - even with epic units, I've heard players said they've struggled with it, I'm sure and to even get an epic unit is a mission within itself. I drool at the thought of having a common interest or silent swan in my squad.

I think that there should be some ongoing, separate journey players can take and when they complete this journey over a period of time, then they can finally have an epic unit, etc. Also, I am still waiting to see when the new missions are coming out.

For now, I'm quite happy with my squad as its more than capable of dealing with a reasonable common interest/silent swan but am keen to max my squad to as much as possible. I would like to see WIFI wars back, too, as well as the alliance wars move forward, too.

Can you believe that we are approaching 3 months into the year and in all that time we have had just one Alliance War?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mckay View Post
    The invasion levels are very hard indeed - even with epic units, I've heard players said they've struggled with it, I'm sure and to even get an epic unit is a mission within itself. I drool at the thought of having a common interest or silent swan in my squad.

I think that there should be some ongoing, separate journey players can take and when they complete this journey over a period of time, then they can finally have an epic unit, etc. Also, I am still waiting to see when the new missions are coming out.

For now, I'm quite happy with my squad as its more than capable of dealing with a reasonable common interest/silent swan but am keen to max my squad to as much as possible. I would like to see WIFI wars back, too, as well as the alliance wars move forward, too.
    I have one maxed Common Interest and one Maxed Swan. They were not enough to overcome the ridiculous "Elite" units of the last Invasion. Every one of those was pretty much worth an Epic unit. Only people with 4-5 Epics completed the last mission.

Whenever we get another Alliance War the top prizes need to be dramatically better than last time. All of the units on offer back then would be totally worthless to someone with Epics in their squad. For them, coming first would be a fairly pointless exercise unless they can get an Epic or two in return. Many players left my Alliance in the hope of ensuring a win for themselves. Unless they get rich rewards it would hardly have been worth their while.