Why Players Quit The Game.

I spend hours of time and effort to earn myself 32 Gold Keys. I redeem them at the best possible time, when there is supposedly the chance of getting an Epic.

Disappointment after disappointment after disappointment.

Nothing whatsoever of any value to me. No reward whatsoever for my time and effort.

I can fully understand why someone would feel like quitting. It is basic psychology.

Gree must somehow ensure proper reward. The current system is not working.

37 Keys now, and still nothing. Imagine how you would feel if you had paid real money for that lot. No wonder players are quitting. When I first started, nearly a year ago, there were roughly 100,000 people playing this game - now it's down to about 25,000.

Constant disappointment drives people away. Time and effort should be properly rewarded.

A Gold Key is just a ticket in a lottery. But we are never told what the odds actually are. They can announce some special promotion, claiming increased chance of this or that. But for all we know they might have dramatically slashed those odds just before, and they don't have to announce that.

There is no transparency, no way of ensuring fairness.

Of course, a very disappointing return from the Gold Keys is nothing new. And every time it happens it makes you wonder if it is worth your while to carry on. At some point, however, it might happen just once too often, and you finally decide to quit the game.

Somehow Gree needs to change things to ensure that achievement is ALWAYS properly rewarded.

indeed...like 120% chance of nothing is still nothing, my alt acct is still where it was 6 months ago, not even powerful enough to get to Boss 10 or Invasion 12 !! now do the maths on what I won and what I redeemed for these said chances and it still comes out the same as Spartan.....my main I did spend( yes I know id10t) but did receive 3 UR's and that about it besides what my alliance helped me with....which I am ever so greatful...but most now have Epics and im still wollowing with pathetic UR's at lvl 20 !! competitive...doubt it....but persistant..yes....one day...maybe next life time I may get one !

i have the same question,