You've got to be able to see the funny side of this

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've got to be able to see the funny side of this

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

You've got to be able to see the funny side of this

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-your-feedback!

I mean really???
    I guess free feed back is worthless, they need to pay $100+ an hour for it. I wonder if they will still ignore it?

please be patient.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 01-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    they are only offering $50 for an online one-to-one interview and is only for US residents

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Which is handy for an international game, cause everyone thinks the same as Americans...more half jobs

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If its like other stuff around here, you do the interview, you'll get STIFFED!

or, they might offer you $50 of fake, Gree, in game cash. LOL

Sorry, I don't trust these people.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lololololololol
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ahh yes even Japanese Gree think the USA is the only country in the world....

its the same for hundreds of companies sadly... but with thegame im sure thrs more international players on mw than the whole of the USA?

guessing... but its a gameplayed the world over but as usual like thevideos whr usa gets 20/30/50 a day Europe etc may get 0-1 month or tapjoy offers that pay usa players but not r.o.w.
    nothing we can do. gree favours the rich and the usa is rich.

cough discrimination... cough unfair...cough gree. d.

we all give gree advice and tips and bug reports free.its about time they paid us for taking our time to post tickets and try help them fix their staffs mistakes.

when do we get our pay checks for the hundreds of hours we spend testing your products and working hard to report things?

you owe all players.cos without us you wouldnt hv a company.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-07-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    they are only offering $50 for an online one-to-one interview
    Yes I can read, or are you telling VGMarket will do the interview, pay $50, compile the answers and pass it on to gree for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE has its market research basics wrong..
    (apart from its math, consumer behaviour, statistics, product management, customer service and game coding.. in no particular order)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    GREE has its market research basics wrong..
    (apart from its math, consumer behaviour, statistics, product management, customer service and game coding.. in no particular order)
    ... but strangely experts in addiction psychology it seems...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Yes I can read, or are you telling VGMarket will do the interview, pay $50, compile the answers and pass it on to gree for free?
    I was just pin pointing in a sentence the VGMarket add and whom it was oriented to
    besides I am not in the US
    and they would have to offer at least $500 real cash

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was just pin pointing in a sentence the VGMarket add and whom it was oriented to
    besides I am not in the US
    and they would have to offer at least $500 real cash
    If anyone is interested in being a Gree guinea pig, follow Gree's lead - as well as those who practice the world's first and second oldest professions: GET the money first, CASH ONLY, no checks - then feign a glitch, you know, SORRY, I can't hear you. When the interviewer complains, tell them to lodge a complaint with the APP STORE or the PLAY STORE! LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I love listening to the people whine:
    "LTQ starts when I'm in bed" - I guess the western hemisphere doesnt sleep.
    "They only chose their largest and highest spending demigraphic for feedback" - Stengtg in numbers/money talks
    "Americans like war" - yeah thank us for saving your asses in two world wars.

Take a knee, drink some water, suck it the crack up.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    If anyone is interested in being a Gree guinea pig, follow Gree's lead - as well as those who practice the world's first and second oldest professions: GET the money first, CASH ONLY, no checks - then feign a glitch, you know, SORRY, I can't hear you. When the interviewer complains, tell them to lodge a complaint with the APP STORE or the PLAY STORE! LOL
    but....but.....but.... ..... I thought we were already their guinea pigs.........doing their "beta" testing on a "live" product..............which only makes sense in Gree's little world..........now I am sad .......I was here just thinking how all the players look like little pretty hughable guinea pigs.............when in reality we need to apply for the "job".....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    but....but.....but.... ..... I thought we were already their guinea pigs.........doing their "beta" testing on a "live" product..............which only makes sense in Gree's little world..........now I am sad .......I was here just thinking how all the players look like little pretty hughable guinea pigs.............when in reality we need to apply for the "job".....

Don't confuse "guinea pig" with "lab rat". LOL

"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Don't confuse "guinea pig" with "lab rat". LOL
    what!!!!!!........we are not "lab rat"..................lab rats either get cheese..........or electric shock..................and we have never gotten either one.........................
    ...............oh, wait..............We do get "static shocks" when tapping tap tap tap...............DAMN!!!!!!!!!................... you are right my friend.................we are "lab rats"................................. Now I am depress................................gona go to the kitchen and make me a cheese sandwich..............