GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +2 energy plane??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

+2 energy plane??

Here is one from the books . . .

Since were bringing back buildings from way back, that I think some said would never be done.

Let's bring back another way back item

Why don't some of the crafty scripters at Gree give those that earned the +2 energy unit way back that never worked. Don't remember the name or care to sort thru inventory but I'm sure someone here knows the unit I speak of. Right this wrong for us all that never got a working unit as it was advertised to do. :-)

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wasn't that a stacking issue and not a non-working item issue?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Wasn't that a stacking issue and not a non-working item issue?
    Yes, and don't forget the health regen unit as well
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stacking, not working. Same thing really. Didn't perform function as advertised. How is it stacking if only one exist in inventory and it still doesn't add to total bonus stat? Oh well. Maybe someone would like to clean up from earlier regime.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know its old news but wouldn't it be nice if this was fixed as promised . . .
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...con-Supersonic

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We would all be remiss if we forgot to mention one of the greatest little pieces of equipment ever, that "mauler thingy".

Yeah, the one with the invisible boostsesses. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I miss the "strong against" units. — talk about invisible.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Picture

It is the falcon supersonic. I have both a Falcon Supersonic and a Covert Jet fighter. Both say +2 Energy regeneration and all I get is a +2. I thought the response quite a while ago is that they wouldn't stack. Took a picture with both of them sitting side by side in my inventory but not smart enough to upload.

Steady Scribe Hub_Master_General's Avatar
    Post Count
    The 2 units were the Covert Fighter (Att 200, Def 124) and the Falcon Supersonic (Att 327, Def 197) both with +2 Energy Regeneration. They were both from the same model plane based on the identical image, which as I recalled was the problem - the system thought it was a duplicate unit. A simple solution would be to make a new unit, maybe a helicopter with crappy stats but with +2 Energy Regeneration and give it to everyone with a Falcon. Quick and easy and that'll be one less legacy problem.
    the Hub Master General

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've got other units that use same picture. If the stats and name are different - they are not same item.

photo 1.jpg
    photo 2.jpg

The fix that Hub_Master_General sounds like a reasonable step to have this fixed.

Any helpful mod care to chime in?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I sent in multiple tickets about the Covert Fighter and the Falcon Supersonic not stacking. It was part of a LTQ if I remember correctly. I was terribly annoyed about it at the time. Gree blew me off and closed my tickets. Thanks for bringing it up. Why don't you give me a paper cut and squeeze some lemon juice on it while your at it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now that GREE have obviously mastered stacking units just like the epic boss daily awards etc maybe they should sort these units out that people earned in the events.
    Shouldn't be an issue to make covert jet and falcon bonuses stack now......
    Can we have a Mod/Dev input in this,or is the stacking issue an excuse for a unit they didn't want us to have,MMmm...
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have both planes and would be delighted if they worked the way they are suppose to.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We got two -20% health regen units during the same LTQ. I can only find 1 now. Gree seems to have deleted this bonus as I can't find in my inventory ... We've seen that before.

Anyway, gree has made this game too expensive.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That Interpool Harrier too with +2 Energy & they advertise it in incorrect date here in the forum vs in game.

There's another plane too with +4 Energy regen & i forgot the name of the unit...

I hope they bring it back & sell it with gold...