New people unable to register forum account

Two of my buddys have been trying to register a forum account pas week but have been unable to. I thought they were just not very tech savy but it actully doesnt work. Ive tried to make a (alt) account to check and i didnt get a confirmation email, nor could i log in.

When you register, after filling in all the fields the vbulletin message which should probably say: "ty or registering, you will recieve a confirmation email soon and please spend all your money on gems" doesnt show (see http://imgur.com/P3wpUPj picture)

Can you fix this asap?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

It wouldn't let me using a @live email account but when I used a different type it was all good.

Didnt work for gmail

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Either Gree might block the most well known free e-mail address for forum (maybe to reduce spambots)
    or those free e-mail services might get so many registration e-mails they block them as spam without even putting it in the user's spam folder.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I will look into this. This is not the first report of this issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I had the same problem. I finally just registered by connecting my facebook with it..
    Join Ambush State!

Add me on K&D: XBV-BDR-RCX

I needed a GM to activate my accont back in the day, since it would not work. Via Hotmail I am
    Last edited by Smiley80; 11-13-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: I cant spell for SH*T
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

It tried registering for months. I ended up using a different email and it worked immediately.

yea i had the same problem i was originally using a hotmail account to register but i never got the confirmation email, even when i tried resending it. So after a week or two of trying i just switched my email account to a gmail one and i got the confirmation email that let me finish registering

Yep, i was using a yahoo address (@att.net). That didn't work at all (no confirmation email). gmail worked immediately.

Bump. Still not fixed, all our tickets get closed saying it is and mod (s) ignore me so here goes. Not everyone has a Facebook account lol.