Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes, ofc you are right Lord P. Maybe three weeks, as it is now, is perfectly balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by nasstor View Post
    But, for those that do not wish to spend a whole bunch of gems OR a whole lot of time, there is the option of fusing epics.
    For a new epic+ with "amazing" stats however that does NOT require gems, I still believe that a whole lot of time should have to be invested by the player.

For those that does not put lots of time into the game, the heroic version should be enough to get crystals for in two weeks right?

I work 8 hours per day, sleep 8 hours per day that leaves 8 hours of "free" time. In those 8 hours i need to shower, get stuff ready for work, travel to work, eat so the hours i can play are limited. So because i have all the other things to do there is no way i would get all 16 crystals in 2 week.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I'm just wondering -- maybe (yeah, I may be in a dream state of my mind ) someone of Gree could elaborate on this.

Heroic plus armor is even stronger than the latest epic armor - why is that? Wouldn't it be more balanced (and better for Gree) if plus armor is maximum or even a little bit less strong than the latest armor available from chests?

For me as someone who occasionally invests into chests, it is frustrating that even epic+ armor I got out from a chest lately will most probably turned into an outdated one with the next heroic event, just a few weeks after I 'purchased' it.

But even more importantly, I don't get the logic behind it. Yeah, I should be happy as this game already is 'pay to win' enough and that we can now grind armor that is better than paid-for armor, but if Gree would like to make the game fairer, shouldn't they focus on the war event point calculation and other aspects rather than this one, firing up the inflation of armor stats more than it already is with the countless epics that are released every month?
    Who cares? More epics, more success for GREE. We are the ones who fights for getting the new epic, and if you don't like it, don't try it. Besides, the Heroic Mode is an amazing stuff that GREE made, or maybe even the best of all. among with the Rings and Amulets of course. Maybe you're ranting right now because there is only the mono ones, but later the Mode will feature dual-elements, besides it doesn't change a thing. The top players will continue to spend gems on Wars and Raids, no matter what. You should be happy that at least WE CAN GET an Epic Armor 100%... the only thing that it requires is the time, gems are optional if you want to get the plus version faster than the others.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

I agree with you
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

No one said that the Heroic mode will feature dual-elements, this was answred on the last year AMA.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Let's be real here. The average player will not get the + armor, only the stronger or dedicated players will. The Heroic mode is perfect as is, one of the few things I can saybGree got right.