GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Box Event

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

Last Box Event

Gree

there was a permanent boost shown for T50 and i know that plenty people used a lot of gemd to get into it. Now while the event is finished the reward is shown with a temporary boost only.

I kindly ask you to change that reward back and give it with a permanent boost as it was shown for 6 days under the rewards tab as it was false advertisement elsewise and im pretty sure that your customer support will glue due to the send tickets.

Thank you
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You beat me to this, lol, was just about to post something about it myself.

I was so disappointed when I saw it was temporary! Not a smart thing to do when so many already have been complaining about the changes that have been made. Why do you keep on doing this, Gree? It was the same thing on last weeks limited item, it was also temporary but it wasn't shown until it was bought. I'm just glad I didn't buy that thing.

Gree, you have to do the right thing here and make it a permanent bonus.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I see in the near future lots of people asking Apple for purchase refunds

We all know gree will not change the bonus, they will just say it was a TYPO and that the bonus has always been intended to be a TEMP one.........and sorry for the inconvinience

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's time we start using the F word. It is fraudulent to advertise a reward that costs tons of real money and then make it temporary. Please make it permanent or refund all gems. I had two of my players in top 50. Many big spenders are ready to walk. especially after being screwed on epic boss. BTW - weekly was same issue - false advertising.

What are you going to do gree? (and how do you look yourselves in the mirror?)
    Last edited by Jomama1; 01-06-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Many of my RK1 players were in the top 50 LB for the box event in order to win the advertised PERMANENT bonus only to find after the event ended that the bonus was temporary we spent thousands of gems and I join Ryan and jomama in demanding you either change this bonus into
    a permanent one or refund everyone's gems .... I think it should be clear even to you which would be the easier option ... If you do not resolve this I will be instructing all RK1 players in future to boycott the box events ... This is BLATANT FALSE ADVERTISING & FRAUD!!!!! I for one for the first time ever have considered walking away from this game if this is not put right...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For sure agree compeltly this is very disappointing. Spent a lot of gems and time to get in the top 50 for the advertised boost, to only find out it was just a tempoary boost. I would not have even bothered if knew it was just tempoary. Please change it to a permanent boost!

Post Count
    No one would have spent the gems that they did for a temporary bonus. Please rectify Gree or I may finally have the incentive I need to quit the game.

even if it was a permanent boost, its still isnt value for money. you guys should have known better. investing money/time on this game is futile, its pretty much dead or going to be soon. and box event has always been "rigged" so why even bother

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    You beat me to this, lol, was just about to post something about it myself.

I was so disappointed when I saw it was temporary! Not a smart thing to do when so many already have been complaining about the changes that have been made. Why do you keep on doing this, Gree? It was the same thing on last weeks limited item, it was also temporary but it wasn't shown until it was bought. I'm just glad I didn't buy that thing.

Gree, you have to do the right thing here and make it a permanent bonus.
    I concur. For those of you who needed to spend gems on this event it is disappointing to see such amateurs as those in gree to stuff it up,again. It is obvious in light of the holidays, with the small number of quests this time around that one could believe the cleaning staff were the only ones there to set it up, although my apologies to the cleaning staff as they are probably more meticulous than the junior bubbleheads that are mistakenly called coders in gree. There was no indication that this was a temporary bonus. As for the box event part as usual the odds were ridiculous again... Which meant two quests could not be fulfilled not just the one. Way to go gree

Mickaleus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Gree

there was a permanent boost shown for T50 and i know that plenty people used a lot of gemd to get into it. Now while the event is finished the reward is shown with a temporary boost only.

I kindly ask you to change that reward back and give it with a permanent boost as it was shown for 6 days under the rewards tab as it was false advertisement elsewise and im pretty sure that your customer support will glue due to the send tickets.

Thank you
    Report bait-and-switch scams to Apple. I just had a very long discussion with an Apple customer service rep about this in relation to the weekly gem quests giving temp bonuses that didn't say they were temp until you bought all the units and they said they'll investigate and contact Gree about the issue. Just one report isn't going to do much, but if they get a bunch of reports about it then something will happen.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Report bait-and-switch scams to Apple. I just had a very long discussion with an Apple customer service rep about this in relation to the weekly gem quests giving temp bonuses that didn't say they were temp until you bought all the units and they said they'll investigate and contact Gree about the issue. Just one report isn't going to do much, but if they get a bunch of reports about it then something will happen.
    I sent a ticket to Gree. I'll wait a few days and let them have a chance to reply on my ticket, otherwise I'm gonna contact Apple too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Apple time again.

Get this fixed ASAP GREE!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As vixia said I will give GREE 48 hours to bring this issue to a satisfactory conclusion if nothing is resolved in this time period I will be issuing a complaint to iTunes about these fraudulent tactics and asking each of our guild members to do the same

Post Count
    Just as a side note to this, if Gree or Apple refund you the gems and dollars, can i have the temp reward, might come in handy for me, cheers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What do the moderators do here? Gree has just screwed their 50 biggest spenders and they go over 24 hours with no response? How hard is it to just make it permanent? Those top 50 prizes were not cheap.