Has anyone seen Whiplash with Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Has anyone seen Whiplash with Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons?

Banned
    Post Count

Has anyone seen Whiplash with Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons?

Someone sent me a link to torrent it but when I got to the website, the good side of my conscious overpowered me and I didn't download it.

Has anyone been lucky enough to have it already been released in a theater near where you live? I think it's coming out in my local theater later this month, I have to check though. I know American Sniper hits theaters on the 16th.

Anyway, I've only heard good things about Whiplash and this is a movie I'm really looking forward to. Anyone lucky enough to see it yet?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Money View Post
    Someone sent me a link to torrent it but when I got to the website, the good side of my conscious overpowered me and I didn't download it.

Has anyone been lucky enough to have it already been released in a theater near where you live? I think it's coming out in my local theater later this month, I have to check though. I know American Sniper hits theaters on the 16th.

Anyway, I've only heard good things about Whiplash and this is a movie I'm really looking forward to. Anyone lucky enough to see it yet?
    i have no idea what the heck you're talking about. But welcome to the Crime City Forums. We like to keep this sorta nonsense to the Off Topic sub forums.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    i have no idea what the heck you're talking about. But welcome to the Crime City Forums. We like to keep this sorta nonsense to the Off Topic sub forums.
    Lol, have you seen the shenanigans going on around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    nope. i just came on today to get info on ltb. no such luck. got ropped in to a troll fest.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    An off topic forum that no one posts on so what's the point of posting there?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Money View Post
    As a producer of original copyrighted content, I would like to applaud your decision. Thank you.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Jeez, where's a mod when you need one?