Russia Cycle - Absolute Zero iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russia Cycle - Absolute Zero iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wilderman View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, as always. Are you going to put it on Google docs like you have in the past? I can't seem to scroll over to read the right side of the page on this phone. If it is too time consuming, don't worry about it.

Thanks again!
    Almost forgot. It's up top now. (Thanks for posting it Z!)

Time Consuming? In total - yes. Very.
    Check out the message at the top of the googledocs sheet and consider it. Thanks much.

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wilderman View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, as always. Are you going to put it on Google docs like you have in the past? I can't seem to scroll over to read the right side of the page on this phone. If it is too time consuming, don't worry about it.

Thanks again!
    Mobile site doesn't let me scroll over either. I switch to full site to scroll over then switch back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    In short - No. The upgrade time reduction is not worth it.
    24hr build time... -15% saves you 3.5hrs
    48hr build time... -15% saves you 7hrs
    Sounds appealing, but what do you need to build that quickly... really.
    You're confusing "build time" and "building upgrade time". All buildings take 24 hours to build (at least I believe they do, i haven't built anything that isn't a LTB in a long time). Upgrade time varies. This bonus will take time off your upgrades, but it's cumulative anyways. If you've already gotten upgrade time reductions it will lessen the effect. Similar to health regen bonuses. My "building upgrade time" is currently at -39%. Might shave a little bit off but nowhere close to 3.5 hours on a 24 hour upgrade.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I disagree, reducing upgrade times saves gold when doing LTB... without reducing upgrade times, you can't finish LTB, without spending gold.. only reason to get this wrapper.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    I disagree, reducing upgrade times saves gold when doing LTB... without reducing upgrade times, you can't finish LTB, without spending gold.. only reason to get this wrapper.
    Depends on your bonuses. Most vets (myself included), can finish LTBs with a few days to spare.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by williswho View Post
    Depends on your bonuses. Most vets (myself included), can finish LTBs with a few days to spare.
    We can safely assume that the 15% upgrade time reduction will help new members. so veterans can stop worrying about this LTQ..
    And as usual.. great job to the guys who post the intel. Thank you for making this game easier to handle and therefore more fun to play..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As always, thank you all for the info. Has anyone come across any energy refills? There aren't any through P11
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    As always, thank you all for the info. Has anyone come across any energy refills? There aren't any through P11
    Nevermind. I didn't realize the spreadsheet was complete. No energy in any mode.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks Danimal & LarryJackson !

I usually check heck here for your post before deciding to go for it !

Although I've gotten so much into the habit of just gong for prestige and getting as far as I can without any energy refills before checking here to see if it's worth it. As usual - your advice is Spot On about not being worth any refills :-)

Thanks again to the two of you for your selfless contributions to this forum!

Im sure for every person who takes the time to say "Thank You" - there are a 1000 more who view your work either here or what is copied into team GM rooms that influence people's decision on these quests.

So with that, I Thank You 1,000 times ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 01-06-2015 at 04:46 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks, Z!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    Thanks again gents ! Wilderman I had same problem as you just go to bottom of page on click on 'full site' tab.

I don't even see the 'full site' link on there, Sinner. I'm used to using that feature on many web sites but am apparently blind!

Post Count
    ##NEW!!## - I added a Cumulative Energy column to the mode-specific walkthroughs. Helpful? Meh? Go F#@! yourself Danimal? Let me know what you think
    thanks a lot for the job. it is very helpful
    can you put a column with energy we need to finish? exemple if i am at 11/15, how many energy i need to finish now
    i don't know if you undertand my poor english.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thumbs up Thanks

Really appreciate all of the work. The new column is fantastic.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Thanks Danimal & LarryJackson !

I usually check heck here for your post before deciding to go for it !

Although I've gotten so much into the habit of just gong for prestige and getting as far as I can without any energy refills before checking here to see if it's worth it. As usual - your advice is Spot On about not being worth any refills :-)

Thanks again to the two of you for your selfless contributions to this forum!

Im sure for every person who takes the time to say "Thank You" - there are a 1000 more who view your work either here or what is copied into team GM rooms that influence people's decision on these quests.

So with that, I Thank You 1,000 times ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I totally agree!!

Thanks Danimal & LarryJackson! You made a very fine job for the community.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by williswho View Post
    You're confusing "build time" and "building upgrade time".
    oops. good catch. different words, same concept though

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info