Missing Soldier Euipment!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Soldier Euipment!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Missing Soldier Euipment!!

Still missing the soldier equipment that decided to disappear during the "grinchy" FLTQ !!
    I know of more with same issue of equipment that actually deducted from stats as items were being won.
    Tickets sent to CS(Closed) apparently they are aware of issue.
    Any chance a Mod/Dev can give some information on this issue and an idea of if/when this latest issue may be addressed?
    I'm missing between 30-40 points on soldier stats because of this,I used gold to complete these LTQs as we were told "equipment" was to have a big impact on wins/losses.
    And why do we not have option of seeing what equipment we have gathered so far?
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    I am missing about 30 as well
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lol u are lucky dude.mine still missing about 100++ since 3 days ltq last cycle. Im never miss to complete any event include all the wrapper. Sent 10x tickets but only replied once. ' we re aware of these issues and will look into it '. Sigh!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Always someone worse off Af however with such a big change to game regarding equipment,and all the issues with previous updates you would think they would get this feature working properly before the release!
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I lost alot of equipment during that fltq as well. I also cannot equip any new more powerful equipment.

Post Count
    Yep, im still down about 75 from the 3-dayer before grinchy... Last update from gree was that they were looking into it. Hey hellraizer any news from the devs on this?
    BAP.
    It is what it is...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HypeTonic View Post
    I lost alot of equipment during that fltq as well. I also cannot equip any new more powerful equipment.
    Same here. Can't equip new items and lost equipment stats. Multiple tickets closed without any elaboration on a time frame for a fix. This is just getting ridiculous and I find the lack of information rude and irresponsible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    would be helpful to see equipment in an inventory table similar to the recycle feature for units......I may be missing a bunch too.....but unfortunately I don't know what I have or don't have.....can see my army attack but not army defense unless another player tells me after attacking me......should be able to see our own stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree,it's a big oversight to not have equipment showing in an inventory tab,because of this nobody really knows what items we have received.
    Going off members of my faction who have done same on events and who are not affected by this missing equipment issue,I'm down between 30-40 points on both soldier attack and defence.
    CS are useless and just close tickets so was hoping a mod/Dev could pick up on this issue and give us some input on what action is being taken.
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Missing a bunch also

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Which operating system are you on? My guess is those having the issue are on droid.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've lost track. I've got equipment from most LTQs, while missing some final masters ones. But, honestly I don't know if i've been affected. Without an inventory, I cant keep track of what I have..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    IOS8 operating system !
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well Hobbs unless I've missed something the most you could have on soldier equipment is 24. Not sure how you could be missing as much as you say.

Post Count
    Im down 75 on attack (completed every event and only at 222/14)
    It is what it is...