no accomplices in box event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: no accomplices in box event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

no accomplices in box event

Whats the point of doing this event if there isnt any accomplices as prizes? Att and def stats are useless now so why bother wasting time and gaining xp for a pointless prize? An accomplice with 1 att and 1 def stat is more useful than any att mod u could give us. Thanks for the waste of time event gree. Yet another failure on your part

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    Whats the point of doing this event if there isnt any accomplices as prizes? Att and def stats are useless now so why bother wasting time and gaining xp for a pointless prize? An accomplice with 1 att and 1 def stat is more useful than any att mod u could give us. Thanks for the waste of time event gree. Yet another failure on your part
    You are acting as if there were accomplices I'm every box event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's ok with me, just saved a few hundred gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    Yes... people are now understanding the impact of the game change!!
    I agree, the release of the accomplices is drop by drop, very difficult to make a distiguisable difference where a low rank with some syndicate help can torment a veteran trying to recover from this earth shifting change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    Theres an att or def mod with every box event and since the game has changed you would figure the event prizes would to

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    No but if you go here and read the Orange type at top Engram specifically said there would be nice try at a good response though. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...SION-PACK-Info!

Post Count
    Season Surprise Lockbox/Leaderboard 1/4~1/9 - Collect all Season Surprise items to receive a very nice reward!

Post Count
    yayyy i can sit out this event and not bother about opening boxes every hour lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Season Surprise Lockbox/Leaderboard 1/4~1/9 - Collect all Season Surprise items to receive a very nice reward!
    Not black goto top of page event is listed under where it clearly states accomplices will be given in these events

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i am glad the is none , i hate the collect 20 events, the most i have ever got was 12 (so i get two weak weapons) be glad that the is no reason to play the event, it means a break from the game.