GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: safes for box event 😕

Post Count
    Dropping correct boxes now

Post Count
    Hey everyone,

This issue lasted for a little over an hour and is now corrected; you should now be seeing all of the boxes you collected from completed jobs. If you are still collecting lockboxes but not seeing them as present in your inventory, please tell us immediately!

For those who were affected by this issue, we will be awarding you 10 Season Surprise lockboxes to get you caught up in the event. Only players who were logged in during the time of this bug will receive these items. We apologize for any frustration this temporary issue created, and wish you luck in this event!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    And the Morning starts with a long workout in the gym.
    Gree employees don't lift broseph.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Gree employees don't lift broseph.
    If they did, I'm sure Broseph wouldn't like it.

Come on, Grammar Nazi, step it up. Anyone can correct grammar; let's see you upgrade to syntax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grammar Nazi View Post
    Capitalize the beginning of your sentence and use end punctuation please.
    *use end punctuation, please. When continuing a sentence longer than is technically required, a comma is necessary.

Before you so ostentatiously correct someone's grammar, you better make sure yours is airtight.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    *What the hell*

Please don't use acronyms.

*can't*

You only need one question mark.

You only need one period.

Again, you only need one period.

You forgot the period after the word "complete".

You need a capital "W" at the beginning of your sentence.

You need a period after the word "that".

You need a period after the word "safes".

You need a capital "D" at the beginning of your sentence.

You need a period after the word "boxes".
    You failed to correct the lack of a space between the "end punctuation" and the first word of a new sentence.

If you're going to be a nazi, do it right.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Capitalize the beginning of your sentence and use end punctuation please.
    His comma should also have been a semicolon. You're not a Grammar Nazi; more like an Americanized Britain. Vain and pompous, declaring the purity of "British English" but with neither the education or even the mental fortitude to hold your own. Please brush up on your English and come back when you're sufficiently ready.

Oh, and one more thing: acronyms are legitimate in today's professional society, and have been for some time. (Go ahead and point out my Oxford comma. I dare you.)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenPin View Post
    Hey everyone,

This issue lasted for a little over an hour and is now corrected; you should now be seeing all of the boxes you collected from completed jobs. If you are still collecting lockboxes but not seeing them as present in your inventory, please tell us immediately!

For those who were affected by this issue, we will be awarding you 10 Season Surprise lockboxes to get you caught up in the event. Only players who were logged in during the time of this bug will receive these items. We apologize for any frustration this temporary issue created, and wish you luck in this event!
    Thank you for so promptly correcting this issue! I'm thoroughly grateful that this...

I'm sorry. I can't do this. I just can't. How many extra boxes does everyone end up with? Dozens? Yeah, me, too. In addition, these boxes were still available. The fact that you needed to do jobs to get them is literally meaningless. Yet there's an LTB missing. An actual problem. And

Yeah. You know what they sentence ended with? The amount you're worth. Nothing. [/RANT]

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    *Limited Time Building*

Please don't use acronyms.

Don't start sentences with "and".
    Once more, acronyms are acceptable. Just because you personally dislike them, please do not assert your butthurt as fact. Moreover, while it is rarely appropriate to start sentences with 'and', there are circumstances which make it technically acceptable.

I've adequately proved my mastery of the English language to you. You've more than adequately proved your pettiness.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Thank you for so promptly correcting this issue! I'm thoroughly grateful that this...

I'm sorry. I can't do this. I just can't. How many extra boxes does everyone end up with? Dozens? Yeah, me, too. In addition, these boxes were still available. The fact that you needed to do jobs to get them is literally meaningless. Yet there's an LTB missing. An actual problem. And

Yeah. You know what they sentence ended with? The amount you're worth. Nothing. [/RANT]
    Getting this thread back on track.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Now that they have made the old atk/def stats essentially useless, what's more stupid, having an event that has no accomplices or having people actually spending gold on getting into the top 250? Way to Puppet on a string...152 presents so far! 4 days into this and I'm up to 4...this is some exciting ****!