Fountain of Youth...still undiscovered - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of Youth...still undiscovered

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still searching for it. I think we have passed the 6 month mark at least. So...any mods care to update us on this one? Anyone left at GREE remember?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Still searching for it. I think we have passed the 6 month mark at least. So...any mods care to update us on this one? Anyone left at GREE remember?
    Progress has been sidetracked by other more urgent priorities but the task to add the building is still pending. As soon as I learn anything new I will update everyone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Progress has been sidetracked by other more urgent priorities but the task to add the building is still pending. As soon as I learn anything new I will update everyone.
    I'm still waiting on my Epic Boss but Im not even sure I want it if EB will continue the way it is.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

What is more urgent then doing the things you said said you would? By you I mean the company. I wish only that GReE was held accountable on this earth.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I love that I the 10th month in to 2014th year since old Jesus had a rough day this competition was started and now in the 6th month of the 2015th yr the guys say sorry we were too busy on ruining your old raidboss (that no one was unhappy with) to get on with doing the things the community actually wanted. Yes. That is a winning formula for success

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I found the original thread as part of "customer appreciation month" October 2014 in which thief's building was the winner :

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ing!&p=1411396

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I love that I the 10th month in to 2014th year since old Jesus had a rough day this competition was started and now in the 6th month of the 2015th yr the guys say sorry we were too busy on ruining your old raidboss (that no one was unhappy with) to get on with doing the things the community actually wanted. Yes. That is a winning formula for success
    Pure gold there Bam. And I mean real gold, not those worthless GREE groats.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    If it were ever to be release you have reduce the effectiveness prob be lucky to get 1% per lvl and oh add a LOT of ZERO's to the price
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Are they busy coding a 30 day FLTQ? Or an 18 day WDE? Bolt, you should seriously apply for the White House press secretary position! But remember when you get there, it's not just typing. You will have to keep a straight face while spouting off this nonsense!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    SERIOUSLY!

What's with this "bait and switch" by GREE, promising things and not delivering.

How hard would it be to at least say "Hey, that's a great idea. Not sure we can make it happen technically, but thanks for the idea. Here's a vault of gold!"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger89 View Post
    SERIOUSLY!

What's with this "bait and switch" by GREE, promising things and not delivering.

How hard would it be to at least say "Hey, that's a great idea. Not sure we can make it happen technically, but thanks for the idea. Here's a vault of gold!"
    The first thing that happens around here when you make a solid point is you get issued an infraction!.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger89 View Post
    SERIOUSLY!

It's not a bait and switch. GREE just hooks you, then releases you back into the ocean of misery!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bolt -

I appreciate the acknowledgement of the thread and that you plan to update us. Can you ask the dev team to implement this before it has been an entire year?

Not trying to be rude, but "sidetracked" is when you forget about something for few minutes or hours and then get it done. I don't think that word really applies to something from over 7 months ago.

There will always be more "urgent" priorities because the game never functions properly and the code isn't QA'd properly before release. I would venture to say that awarding a long time player such as Thief and contest winner in this case his spoils SHOULD be one of those urgent priorities. Making players/customers happy is THE #1 PRIORITY in business. It's how businesses remain profitable and sustainable.

One last thought and I will be done until another 3 months pass without the building and I bump this thread. Do NOT release this building with a gold price tag attached to it. It will just be one additional slap in the face to the community that won't go unnoticed. Make it obtainable and upgradeable with game cash just as it was stated in the contest. There are two links to it in this thread in case anyone has forgotten what it said.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 06-24-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Bolt -

I appreciate the acknowledgement of the thread and that you plan to update us. Can you ask the dev team to implement this before it has been an entire year?

Not trying to be rude, but "sidetracked" is when you forget about something for few minutes or hours and then get it done. I don't think that word really applies to something from over 7 months ago.

There will always be more "urgent" priorities because the game never functions properly and the code isn't QA'd properly before release. I would venture to say that awarding a long time player such as Thief and contest winner in this case his spoils SHOULD be one of those urgent priorities. Making players/customers happy is THE #1 PRIORITY in business. It's how businesses remain profitable and sustainable.

One last thought and I will be done until another 3 months pass without the building and I bump this thread. Do NOT release this building with a gold price tag attached to it. It will just be one additional slap in the face to the community that won't go unnoticed. Make it obtainable and upgradeable with game cash just as it was stated in the contest. There are two links to it in this thread in case anyone has forgotten what it said.
    Maybe the next CM will make this happen. Lol. Or Maybe the Dew Nuttin crew can code this thing into the game for me. I hear tales they are pretty handy with electronic devices.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What great idea evil, and yes they are handy like that. Mr dew, care to help out the community, or just preach some more?