Accomplices - The reason for the delay in LTB - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Accomplices - The reason for the delay in LTB

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Coming from the same guy who said all of the upgrades were going to produce an accomplice ... And laid out there stats to boot. "Screenshots to follow" was a nice touch
    Clearly Gree has been making haphazard changes left and right. You saw how they changed the case event prizes to accomplices for a few hours last week before changing them back, right? This is basically the same thing. Gree going with ten accomplices, to no accomplices, to one at the end.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All these posts about accomplice rewards where there aren't any are essentially the new "buy more henchmen" posts. Misleading and/or intentionally false information.

Entertaining, but the game is bad enough for people just starting out who don't know any better.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    All these posts about accomplice rewards where there aren't any are essentially the new "buy more henchmen" posts. Misleading and/or intentionally false information.

Entertaining, but the game is bad enough for people just starting out who don't know any better.
    Indeed, mate. This needs to stop. Happy gaming, mate.

Banned
    Post Count

For the record, I have never said there was an accomplice reward. I said I heard about it from a few sources, that one of the TAW douchebags had received one, and that with all the switching about Gree has engaged in, it wouldn't surprise me if these sources received incorrect or modified information.

Stop being such a weasel.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    For the record, I have never said there was an accomplice reward. I said I heard about it from a few sources, that one of the TAW douchebags had received one, and that with all the switching about Gree has engaged in, it wouldn't surprise me if these sources received incorrect or modified information.

Stop being such a weasel.
    Really?

Clearly Gree has been making haphazard changes left and right. You saw how they changed the case event prizes to accomplices for a few hours last week before changing them back, right? This is basically the same thing. Gree going with ten accomplices, to no accomplices, to one at the end.
    How exactly do you interpret the last sentence of this post you made?

Stop being such an ignoramus.

Post Count

I never thought I'd say this, but thanks for the erudite comment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Really?

How exactly do you interpret the last sentence of this post you made?

Stop being such an ignoramus.
    How about reading and comprehending the entirety of my post as opposed to cherry picking an out of context quote to use as the foundation of your argument. I will know if this LTB has an accomplice once I have mine to level 10.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about reading and comprehending the entirety of my post as opposed to cherry picking an out of context quote to use as the foundation of your argument. I will know if this LTB has an accomplice once I have mine to level 10.
    I didn't cherry pick anything out of context. Your statements were quoted in full and I highlighted the parts you obviously did not understand yourself. You made your "I never said..." claim after having already said there was an accomplice at the end. I don't really care what you meant, in this case what you apparently meant and what you said are two different things. Perhaps in your rush to prove to yourself you are smarter than you've led others to believe you overlooked the fact that words mean things.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The way I read it when he posted, it sounded like he was talking theoretically. "If Torgue isn't pulling our collective leg, then..."

Less than perfect choice of words stemming from emotional involvement in the subject matter.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.