Should i start again ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i start again ?

Post Count

Should i start again ?

Few months ago i quit due losing my account on my device and couldn't be asked contact Gree to sort it out but now i kind of miss the game thinking restarting because i know my new account would be much stronger due mistakes i made before but i remember problems with these games was stats inflation and wonder whether that still an issue ?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ime-city/page2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    No. Do not start again. Molly's Voice has gone all Skynet and not even Mr. Anderson can save us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    No. Do not start again. Molly's Voice has gone all Skynet and not even Mr. Anderson can save us.
    Don't hate just because you don't lift. Hit the gym, do some squats, and soon you'll realize what you're missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    If, you're going to start, now would be a great time to restart because they have just come out with accomplices.
    It's good for new ppl to catch up to the old, sick, and dying lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't do it. I started a new account/completed the tutorial so I could access my old account, and nothing about the new account is fun. I'm already unable to beat anyone on my rivals list while my news fills with red.

I'm glad that new account was only created to get my old account onto a new device, had it been the first time I played Crime City I would have deleted it after only a few days. What a joke of a game this is for anyone just starting out.

Post Count
    look like mixed opinion i think biggest problem with these game is time commitment -when i first started playing this game i was unemployed so i had time plan my hood and how improve but now that i have a job only time i have free will be weekends .

Maybe i should keep away it's not like i am missing much apart new content accomplices-which i have no idea what they are or benefits .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    look like mixed opinion i think biggest problem with these game is time commitment -when i first started playing this game i was unemployed so i had time plan my hood and how improve but now that i have a job only time i have free will be weekends .

Maybe i should keep away it's not like i am missing much apart new content accomplices-which i have no idea what they are or benefits .
    Quit your job and play the game , sounds too me like you`re spending too much time trying to have a real life .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Spreadsheets. Look at spreadsheets.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    look like i don't have to start again somehow i got my old account back no clue how it happend all i did link my account to google and my account returned this must be new option.

now i am confused about what to do because my old account sucks and i almost 4 months behind in stats
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    look like i don't have to start again somehow i got my old account back no clue how it happend all i did link my account to google and my account returned this must be new option.

now i am confused about what to do because my old account sucks and i almost 4 months behind in stats
    Quit.

Adding extra characters spoils the power of brevity.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    LOL if you think i will quit after getting my old account back you must be nutz - i spend 2 years building my account was extremely upset when i lost it so i quit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Quit.

Adding extra characters spoils the power of brevity.
    LOL!

</brevity>

Lurker
    Post Count
    I started over about a month or so ago after taking a year break from the clutches of GREEd and my own terrible spending habits. My old account has become almost useless other than for income so I figured I would start over to try and do it right and this time without spending any $$. Im lvl 40 @ 8.8/8.6mil stats. Not at the top or the bottom but I am having fun again. Im glad I started over and am slowly trying to creep my old account back to life. Good luck!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TKxcite View Post
    I started over about a month or so ago after taking a year break from the clutches of GREEd and my own terrible spending habits. My old account has become almost useless other than for income so I figured I would start over to try and do it right and this time without spending any $$. Im lvl 40 @ 8.8/8.6mil stats. Not at the top or the bottom but I am having fun again. Im glad I started over and am slowly trying to creep my old account back to life. Good luck!
    It's literally more fun to watch a snail race than to try building a Crime City account "the right way".

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's literally more fun to watch a snail race than to try building a Crime City account "the right way".
    I agree but still enjoy the game for some reason. I jumped to lvl 10 to help with events immediately rather than focus on building iph as I did nit expect to need $ until I saw they added a new event- street assult. I thought about making a mini... mini (a tiny??) just to focus on iph but oh how boring that would be.