A question to this group

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A question to this group

Articulate Author
    Post Count

A question to this group

Is anyone happy with this game? Don't need to post if you are not happy. I see all that. I'm just interested if there really is anyone happy with this game?

So, if you are happy, please post here. Lurkers...let your opinions be known!!

(For the record, I'm not happy)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Except for the fact of my recent thread - yes , I'm a low gem player in good guild hat finishes around 200 , I realize to be top 100-150 is have to spend lots of money don't have. When I stop enjoying KA ( and mw & cc ) I'll delete them .

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    "Happy" definition for me has several degrees.
    Would I buy/spend more money? Heck no! Bugs and lack of communication about changes are inconceivable.
    I play free for my guild mates, the commradery, the coordination during events, but most importantly for their friendship. Makes it sound like i(we) could be playing any other game...

Post Count
    I only stay because of my guild. If enough of the people I've met in the game stop playing then I'm gone, too. Would I say I'm happy with the game because of that? I don't think I can.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I am

Writing letters to reach the minimum

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Would so many continue to play if they weren't happy with the game? I wouldn't even though I agree that all my friends in the game is also a big part of the fun.

Post Count
    I am not here for the game. The game has become secondary to the people and my guild.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    I am not here for the game. The game has become secondary to the people and my guild.
    Alpacas > Llamas. This is known.

Post Count
    Happiness is a relative term. The chat community related to but wholly outside of the actual game KA is what we all are here for. The friends around the world, the laughter, the fun of engaging in our community and guild chat rooms on Line, Kakao, GroupMe, and Palringo....the game itself matters little to us all. We are a family, a massive, massive family, one that bands together through tough as well as good times; we hold each other up when life strikes a hard blow, and are truly caring towards everything and everyone.

That is what is happy about KA. That is all that is happy about it.

For being a social/game app leader, GREE missed a huge opp with KA and other older games they bought out- the opp for a GREE based social structure to how we communicate with each other across the continents.
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think the happy people must be on a different forum. If anyone has the link can I have it please ... bBx (happy btw)
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes