[SURVEY] On Crime City - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SURVEY] On Crime City

Post Count
    I did the survey, but would like to add that at the moment the game's pretty broken.

1Shot, you need to update your signature boss. Your numbers tell 1/6th of the story, one of which you're not allowed to see yourself. Feel free to copy and paste my signature for use until Gree sorts some things out.

Cheers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will this survey change anything?
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Post Count
    New issue, accomplices screen does not have counters. If you have more than one, you better remember because it is very difficult to assure wich one you have and assign the correct one to the kingpin.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    I did the survey, but would like to add that at the moment the game's pretty broken.

1Shot, you need to update your signature boss. Your numbers tell 1/6th of the story, one of which you're not allowed to see yourself. Feel free to copy and paste my signature for use until Gree sorts some things out.

Cheers.
    Thanks for the offer, but not going to worry about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post

Cheers.
    LOL guess all our signatures have to be updated like that
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This survey is pointless
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Post Count
    i don't even get it. It's for oneshots personal information and not for gree?

Accomplice feature is stupid. It doesn't even make sense to anyone. They are already duplicating them and making it very hard to track. I tried to stack 3 of them and it didn't work so if we get many more duplicates then it may not even count. Apparently 2 is stackable but 3 is not..? Some of us spent lots of money on our stats and overnight it all changed. I don't get it. It was kinda broke but now it's destroyed.

If i wanted to play mw then i would just play that. I quit that game when it got stupid. Now it appears that mw is the platform that cc is switching to. Why?

In the last month i have sent 25 tickets. All legit problems with game play. A couple of these tickets took two or three tries before my gold was refunded. I appreciate the refunds but what were the first few replies? We are talking about thousands of gold vanishing because of glitches. I'm not meaning accidentally upgrading a building. I'm talking about purchasing a feature or option with gold and not receiving it. It's unacceptable.