Ruined my favorite event (Street Assault) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruined my favorite event (Street Assault)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Spamming could be a real pain. Links don't worry me, but one time a stupid spammer knocked a message off my wall which I hadn't had time to reply to. That did make me mad!
    They can be but just block and move on, he is on the kids but every time he posts something just because he thinks it's whining don't mean everyone does, just like his threads he may not think they was whining but others do. What's so whiny about asking why streak prizes were lowered I liked them the way they were before

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    They can be but just block and move on, he is on the kids but every time he posts something just because he thinks it's whining don't mean everyone does, just like his threads he may not think they was whining but others do. What's so whiny about asking why streak prizes were lowered I liked them the way they were before
    I don't like blocking people - the only time I ever did was with some idiot who was sending abusive messages to a friend. This other time was back in 2012 when CK beat up on the old CCB gang. I told the guy what I thought of it (he was only a kid too I believe) and he didn't indulge in that anymore I'm aware of. We were cool afterwards.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    That was posted about two years before we got a block button
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    LOL, congrats, 6 threads over 3000 posts over 3.5 years, yup a definite trend. That's one every 6 months. You have hall-monitored people over to the off topic room more than that in three months.

And you have to remember the game was very different three years ago. The "constructive criticism" over the wall spamming led to the block player button, so many were using wall spamming to prevent revenge hits. Seems silly now, but it was a deal then.

But, maybe you guys are right. Maybe Evan starting a new thread complaining about prizes every event is what we collectively want these forums to be. It's also pretty much why many people never come here anymore, but, it is what it is.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Stop picking on minors. That's the point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Stop picking on minors. That's the point here.
    Is it? Is it really John?

When said minor starts a new thread on an adult forum complaining about the prize for every event, it's hands off because he claims to be a kid? Fine, I will let him whine to his hearts content and not say anything, apparently you enjoy it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Is it? Is it really John?

When said minor starts a new thread on an adult forum complaining about the prize for every event, it's hands off because he claims to be a kid? Fine, I will let him whine to his hearts content and not say anything, apparently you enjoy it.
    Come on, Max, you're better than this. You're a CC forum veteran, with years of experience playing the game. The vast majority of your posts are insightful, thought out, and intelligent. I've come to respect your opinion, knowledge, and experience.

But lately, sorry to say, you've started slipping. It seems that wherever Evan is, you're a few posts behind, whining about his whining. Except, while he's making intelligent observations, you're complaining that he's doing... What, the exact same thing everyone else is doing on the forum? If it really is about whining, why don't you go after every whiner on the forum?

Let's not turn this into a flame war. Take the slap on the wrist and move on. Remember: arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Edit: And call me Locke. Or Peter, if anyone gets the reference.
    Last edited by John_Locke; 01-05-2015 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Ender's Game
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    LOL, congrats, 6 threads over 3000 posts over 3.5 years, yup a definite trend. That's one every 6 months. You have hall-monitored people over to the off topic room more than that in three months.

And you have to remember the game was very different three years ago. The "constructive criticism" over the wall spamming led to the block player button, so many were using wall spamming to prevent revenge hits. Seems silly now, but it was a deal then.

But, maybe you guys are right. Maybe Evan starting a new thread complaining about prizes every event is what we collectively want these forums to be. It's also pretty much why many people never come here anymore, but, it is what it is.
    In fewer words, whining/complaining/constructive criticism is only ok when you're the one doing it.

Six times in 3000 posts is still more than never, and those are only the whine threads you've started personally. I am not going to bother looking through the other 3000 posts for more proof that you are just as capable of whining as a 16 year old. Anyone who has been around here long enough has already seen it.

Post Count
    I don't give anyone credit and/or grief for being a particular age any more than I would give them credit and/or grief for being a particular race or gender online. It's the internet. Man up and be judged on what you write. The only reason we know how old you are is because you tell us constantly.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't give anyone credit and/or grief for being a particular age any more than I would give them credit and/or grief for being a particular race or gender online. It's the internet. Man up and be judged on what you write. The only reason we know how old you are is because you tell us constantly.
    Judgment based on merit? The world isn't ready for you, Dippy.

Post Count
    Wow what did I start, lol

I complain, you complain, we all complain, it's human nature. I've grown to respect all of the old forum members, including Max Power, Dippy, and so on. I enjoy reading what they write and come to the forums to share my own opinions on the game. I don't share my age looking for sympathy, even though I've appreciated what you've wrote John, I share my age so you all can understand exactly who I am lol, it is online after all.

I'm a stupid teenager with a usually optimistic and hyper personality that has nothing better to do with his life than play video games all day, surprise? Bash me as much as you want I don't care lol, by the end of the day I'll just call you a dlck and be done be with it.

I'm also a leader in my scout troop, believe it or not, I still don't really believe it myself. I'll be running the troop next year, and the stress that I'll mess up has already been getting to me.

I have no idea what I want to do in life. Each year I ask myself this same question without a clue in my head and with a year away from graduation it's really been popping up in school and with my family and I'm ready to pull my hair out because of it.. but I continue to play crime city all day, again, stupid teenager.

There's my life story, I know no one asked, I'll sure as hell get a comment like that, and, again, not looking for sympathy, but now you guys can understand the whiny teenager on a personal level.

And also, GREE deserves every whiny thread (if not most of them) they get. There are obviously whiny threads for a reason and if GREE cared they would sit down for 5 minutes and ponder on why exactly they get all these whiny threads.. not exactly hard to figure out, it's their lack of common sense.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Hope that ended the argument

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Wow what did I start, lol

I complain, you complain, we all complain, it's human nature. I've grown to respect all of the old forum members, including Max Power, Dippy, and so on. I enjoy reading what they write and come to the forums to share my own opinions on the game. I don't share my age looking for sympathy, even though I've appreciated what you've wrote John, I share my age so you all can understand exactly who I am lol, it is online after all.

I'm a stupid teenager with a usually optimistic and hyper personality that has nothing better to do with his life than play video games all day, surprise? Bash me as much as you want I don't care lol, by the end of the day I'll just call you a dlck and be done be with it.

I'm also a leader in my scout troop, believe it or not, I still don't really believe it myself. I'll be running the troop next year, and the stress that I'll mess up has already been getting to me.

I have no idea what I want to do in life. Each year I ask myself this same question without a clue in my head and with a year away from graduation it's really been popping up in school and with my family and I'm ready to pull my hair out because of it.. but I continue to play crime city all day, again, stupid teenager.

There's my life story, I know no one asked, I'll sure as hell get a comment like that, and, again, not looking for sympathy, but now you guys can understand the whiny teenager on a personal level.

And also, GREE deserves every whiny thread (if not most of them) they get. There are obviously whiny threads for a reason and if GREE cared they would sit down for 5 minutes and ponder on why exactly they get all these whiny threads.. not exactly hard to figure out, it's their lack of common sense.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dude... I just like bashing random people on the internet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Dude... I just like bashing random people on the internet.
    Oh, then awkward lmaoo. You guys were going at it I thought I started something

I was listening to Glycenine by Bush when I wrote that could've reflected onto what exactly I was writing on a stupid game forum

At least you guys know what goes through a teenagers had after a long day of school..

Lmfao