New war idea for fusion wars!

What do yall think of this war system?

Each guild starts with 1 fusion boost. After the first battle, the winner gets a second fusion boost. From here out, your guild can choose how many of its boosts, over the 1 boost min, that it wants to wager.

Guilds would be matched based on wager and then normal criteria. It would make fusion wars much more exciting if you had 5 or 10 boosts on the line for one battle.

And since there would be a lot on the line, it would promote lots and lots of gemming which gree should very much like.

Thoughts?

Wager would be cool not only for fusion wars but for all!

interesting concept. It would eliminate the need for strip battles.

I wasn't even thinking about the strip aspect. Just a way to liven up fusion wars.

Waging is a terrible idea

Doesn't even sound like a guild war anymore it sounds like a guild gamble, you're gambling you first winnings in different wars to double your rewards. I think the way it is now is fine, or put the reward ribbons lowest reward as 1 fusion boost armor.
    Matthew 19:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

LINE ID
    Flowerboi

Interesting concept. Might need some tweaks though...

Open to suggestion sparky, it's just an idea... Cause let's face it, fusion boost wars are the red headed step child of guild wars that most ppl don't really care about.

I love the idea! Maybe not all the time, but this is really something that would promote teamwork and effective communication in order to be successful. I feel there may be a draw back, if a top guild goes against another top guild, (betting their bank)...both gem the crap outta the battle, one losses. I could see some spenders say "F it, I'm done with this game..." Ego's hurt an all. I dunno. I love the idea for guilds ranking between 25-100 though
    Join NewGrounds Int {IOS GUILD}.

Everyone welcome to join if you are logging on multiple times a day.

Line ID - Aethers