Random Game Data Loss

So, last night before bed I used up all my knight on heroic mode runs. When I got up today to do some more fragment farming I found myself mid battle on the stage I was working on the previous night. I finished the battle to find that I had 2 less fragments than when I went to bed. Seems that some of my game data was lost or rolled back somehow. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Yeah, this is an old problem, supposedly you can "force save" by changing your name, knights gender, or donating gold a guildmate of mine is constantly adding or taking away a zero to the end of his name to remedy this.

This happened to me a while back when I was on my old device. Every time I stopped playing I would either donate 10k gold or change my name, as that was the only way to assure my progress was saved. Since ive gotten my new device tho ive never had that problem. Are u on an older device? Not sure if its just an issue with older devices, but thats wat im speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    So, last night before bed I used up all my knight on heroic mode runs. When I got up today to do some more fragment farming I found myself mid battle on the stage I was working on the previous night. I finished the battle to find that I had 2 less fragments than when I went to bed. Seems that some of my game data was lost or rolled back somehow. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling KnD?

Donate 10k gold or open any chance chest since these sync immediately with the server. The name change sometimes won't sync right away. I recommend just donating 10k gold since I found this to be reliable 100% of the time. I haven't had the roll back issue for quite some time, though. I believe it manifests from poor internet connection and your game force closing (or clear RAM) prior to the server sync.

Exclamation Rings and Amulets are gone

So I loaded up my knights and dragons game and I went to use the arena and I noticed I didn't have my rings and amulets on. I go in to equip them, and the game tells me that I have no rings or amulets whatsoever. this is insane of course because I had 6 of each, 1 of each element, of at least 2 star or higher. has this been an issue for anyone else? it would be a shame if I wasn't able to get all of them back because mine add about 400 attack to my main knight at the moment.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopsmcgee View Post
    So I loaded up my knights and dragons game and I went to use the arena and I noticed I didn't have my rings and amulets on. I go in to equip them, and the game tells me that I have no rings or amulets whatsoever. this is insane of course because I had 6 of each, 1 of each element, of at least 2 star or higher. has this been an issue for anyone else? it would be a shame if I wasn't able to get all of them back because mine add about 400 attack to my main knight at the moment.
    Quit game completly, start & quit another internet App, optimize device, shut down device for 30mins-2 hours, restart, optimize AGAIN & the restart K&D. It shou

I have this problem to and nothing else is running that should interfer with it.

I had my game crash when i opened a 24 chest purchase. Reloaded my game to find all my 3* jewellery gone. Rings were all at minimum level 10. All amulets were 3*. Have opened tickets with gree and two weeks later no resolution. Any suggestions to get this fixed?