Thread: Im sick of it

Im sick of it

who do u guys think u are? How much money do i have to spend before u ass monkeys give me something worth while? I open ur special chests **** and u give nothing but worthless 2 star armors u label as 4 star wtf??? and this happens every ******* time i open them!!! what do i have to be apart of the cheatin ass death knights to get something good? im not made of money like u *******s. fix this ****. im givin u money you give me product thats the way good business works. Ive seen my buddy pull 2 five star armors off of one buy of 11 chests and i have done it over and over as im sure many of us have and u **** me. well **** u!!!! is that what u call good customer service, loyal customers givin u money and u give them nothing in return i am so infuriated with u i cant even get a grip, not to mention the countless times i have worked on the arena, the heroic mode, and all the rewards i have received have just disappeared into thin air but u still count that i have used all my energy and hit points! u guys are as slimy as it comes. there i a special place in hell reserved for liars and cheats like u and ur ****in death knights so im gonna try one more time with a major purchase and if i dont see results u ad ur team of greedy *******s are gonna regret it... I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Chad,

Before I comment, please do limit the amount of obscenities and insults used in the future.

Regarding your lengthy complaint, this really is not necessary. There is always a probability factor involved, so of course there is a high change of getting lower rewards and a low chance of getting good rewards in special chests. I understand your frustration involved with this factor, but there really is no need to post a thread specifically to insult and flip out at GREE.

Closing thread.