Where do I post a suggestion for Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where do I post a suggestion for Gree?

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Where do I post a suggestion for Gree?

I'm sure this will be the next thing GREE might do - but how bout a new syndicate bonus that syn has to buy and max out that actually strengthens syn members acc/kp atk/def stats hmm?

is that on the way?

Post Count
    I LOLed the title.

That is a good idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Good idea.

Post Count
    Scribble it on a napkin and flush it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    lol - i can suggest it online but it will probaly go nowhere like my brickhouse suggestion went nowhere x amt of times. for those who don't know - my brickhouse idea was: having an ltb that outputs x amt of brick x amt of hours - every upgrade will output x amt more brick. i mean instead of getting more $ from the bldg's we upgrade - brickhouse would output more brick instead.

same idea could be done for uzi's or even gold but those are easier to come by. i think they should do the brick idea though and the acc/kp one at least for syn bonus - imagine being maxed out on that one in your syn - could be interesting for robs and wars.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree likes bricks because it forces leveling for some teams that don't have an abundance of bricks. Producing them would Probably mean less money for gree

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    love optimism of title...

more luck posting idea/s via North Pole!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocos_Peros_Locos View Post
    I'm sure this will be the next thing GREE might do - but how bout a new syndicate bonus that syn has to buy and max out that actually strengthens syn members acc/kp atk/def stats hmm?

is that on the way?
    That sounds like a decent idea. We'll probably see that not long before or after Gree starts overloading us with +% accomplice/hitman attack/defence mods.

lol - i can suggest it online but it will probaly go nowhere like my brickhouse suggestion went nowhere x amt of times. for those who don't know - my brickhouse idea was: having an ltb that outputs x amt of brick x amt of hours - every upgrade will output x amt more brick. i mean instead of getting more $ from the bldg's we upgrade - brickhouse would output more brick instead.

same idea could be done for uzi's or even gold but those are easier to come by. i think they should do the brick idea though and the acc/kp one at least for syn bonus - imagine being maxed out on that one in your syn - could be interesting for robs and wars.
    Most in game currencies, for "balance reasons," have specific ways of being earned:

• Cash is earned by completing goals, doing (map) jobs, collecting buildings, robbing/attacking rivals, or spending real dollars on in app purchases.
    • Respect points are earned by completing goals and robbing/attacking rivals.
    • Bricks are earned by attacking rivals and completing goals.
    • Uzis are earned by doing (map) jobs.
    • Gold is earned by spending real time completing advertising offers, by spending real dollars on in app purchases, and as of recently, by completing goals available only to high level players (250+).

Buildings producing bricks, uzis, respect, or gold are not likely to ever happen. We can hope though.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i like your optimism Weasel.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    i like your optimism Weasel.
    I think you meant realism but optimism works too.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Gree has a special box where they put all your suggestions:

Consistent Contributor pedrombv's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Gree has a special box where they put all your suggestions:

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

gree won't respond

I put in an idea for crime city back in october that I thought was cool and I never heard back from gree but then I went on my modern war accoun and gree put my suggestion into action there. How messed up is that??? My idea was to let us buy old LTB with gold that we didn't have once a month or every few months, then poof MW you could buy old LTB with gold, WTF!!! I should have at least gotten something in my inbox saying thank you for your idea we will try it in one of our games and see how it goes but noooooooooooo just slap me in the face.

Post Count
    i seriously don't wish to judge people by the number of posts they have but the only two chumps suggesting stuff here are below 100 posts and that tells me, they're newbies. perhaps some new players with their players below lvl 100 (50?) and haven't been here long enough

Lurker
    Post Count
    You get bricks from being attacked. Don't believe me? Test it. Your weakest member just became slightly more valuable